Class Partners

(Hey everyone. So this is a request from ThatOnePackmen_Nerd . In this story. Original character of theirs Asiah has been told to tutor the school bully Simon Minter. I got creative freedom with this one so hopefully you all like it.)

Asiah's POV

Last subject of the day and I'm so glad it's my favourite. I loved Science and just learning about the world around us. I looked over to see my friends Michael and Diana talking between each other. I was glad to have them in my class as they always made it better. Only now Michael has been caught up with his boyfriend.

Diana: "How has it been going? And be honest."

Michael: "It's nice. He looks after me and he likes to laugh so that's all that's required at the moment until we actually go on a real date. And his words not mine."

Asiah: "Talking about Ethan again?"

Michael started to blush a deep red. It would have been a cruisy class until fucking Simon walked in with his mates. They practically run this school. The only one who wasn't apart of it was Ethan. He got out once he started seeing Michael.

Mr Latsky: "Thank you for finally deciding to Join us boys. Take a seat where ever and God help the poor students next to you."

I watched Vikram walk over and take the seat beside me. He let out a deep sigh as he took his seat. He was the smartest kid in that group. Yet he stayed in it.

Vik: "You know the deal Asiah."

Asiah: "Gotcha covered Vik."

He nodded once before waving towards Michael and Diana. I don't know what Diana sees in that Jide guy? He's a dick.

Latsky: "Alright class seeing as we only have twenty minutes left of class. I would like you all to start working on or researching your topic on the human body. You can write an essay, a short story, anything as long as it creatively shows off your talents with the emphasis on the human body. There are no wrong answers so even if Simon handed in a ten word piece of paper. I'd still give m a 1 for trying."

Diana: "Quotation marks on trying."

I couldn't help but stifle a little giggle. He was an ass hole and would just cause shit with everyone. Though I feel like lately he has been targeting me. Some insults that have been hurled my way have hurt. The only reason I feel that stops him from stepping over the line and saying it to my face. Is the fact that Ethan was with us now. He wouldn't hurt his own best friend. Even if Ethan did try and talk to them.

Simon: "Shut up bitch."

Latsky: "Is it even worth while putting him in detention anymore. It doesn't do anything."

Asiah: "It's the school rule sir. You don't have a choice unless you want to lose your job. Not a threat but you know I am aware of the protocols you need to follow. I agree it's a waste of time but we can't break that rule for one person."

Latsky: "I know."

Simon: "Asiah shut the fuck up. Who the hell asked for your opinion nerd?"

Asiah: "No one did."

Simon: "Right so keep your mouth shut. Just like your supposed to."

Asiah: "Your a fucking idiot Minter."

Simon: "What did you say to me slut?"

Latsky: "Alright if you two want to spend so much time arguing with each other. Perhaps I shall make this a group assessment. From now on everyone is working in pairs. Yes Michael you can work with Ethan. And yes Diana you can work with Olajide."