To you, Wattpad friend.

A/N
January 26th 2024.
It's been years since I've updated this story. I've been slowly working on the rewritten version, and it's coming along quiet beautifully. If you're new to this story, welcome! If you've been waiting for me all these years to finish, just know that I've never forgotten about any of you and your amazing support. Life got crazy after I got married and had two kids, so that's why I've been AWOL all this time. 
Let's finish Loki and Sigyn's story!

Happy Reading! 
-Alycat1901

-Death is not the end.

Death, can never be the end.

For Death is the road.
Life is the traveler.
The Soul is the Guide- Sri Chinmoy
_______________________________

To that reader of mine who always had a soft spot for miracles and magic, this story is dedicated to you. Every time you wrote me on Facebook, you  never had a negative word to say, you were always fun-loving and full of flaming positivity.

Even though the cancer in recent weeks kept you from Wattpad, I remember vividly the time you asked for me to write a book based upon Norse mythology. You wanted a magical story revolving around the mischievous god Loki.

I  explained I had absolutely no free time to write such a story, but you were adamant. You didn't care how long you had to wait, you one day wanted to read a book about the Norse God that that was not a Marvel fanfiction. Maybe it's too little too late now that you're gone. You're no longer here, and I don't really know if you ever will be able to read this story.

...But, I can't help to think of something uplifting or profound that you would say specifically. You would probably reassure my thought by saying it didn't matter how long something took to get somewhere, it was that someone cared to follow through with sending it that counted.

SO, this is for you, Avery.
I feel very  sorry for every person that didn't know you because you were a very kind individual who went out of your way to be sweet and courteous to people even though it didn't benefit you a thing.
You were a very  lively individual who should have had much more than fifteen years on earth. I'll always remember you each time I update this story, and every time I come across a person who's looking for a little bit of magic to add to reality.

RIP, friend.

_________________________

COPYRIGHT

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This book contains material protected under International and Federal copyright laws and treaties. Any unauthorized print or use of this book is prohibited. Absolutely no use of this book can be used without permission from author/publisher.

This work is unable to be used by anyone other than the author. What that means....You CANNOT use characters, names, and storyline without it being called PLAGIARISM.

Names, characters, and incidents are the sole property of the authors imagination or are used with fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, business establishments, events or locations is purely coincidental. If you can't help yourself but to steal authors title, characters, and storyline you automatically open yourself up to a lawsuit.