⚜️Chapter:11 'YOU OWE ME!'⚜️

|🌀|CHAPTER:11|🌀|

There are times when all you want to do is kill your friends because they are being too annoying. That was the situation with me when I went shopping with Lia.

"No Lia. I won't buy this. Just look at the neck. It's so deep."

"Okay, how about this one?" She showed me another shirt. "Don't you think it's a little small? I mean it won't look good-" she cut me off. "Yeah, leave it. Come! Over there." She dragged me towards another shelf. "Wow Sophia!! Just look at this shirt. Oh my god it's so pretty." Lia squealed.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts! You have to buy it!" I nodded and searched for some other 'non-nun-like' clothes as Lia puts it. We bought capris that I can think of wearing, jeans that were my favourite, shorts that I will never wear and stylish tops. Lia just wants me to look like a slut!

"I think we should buy some dresses too. What do you say?" She piped. "I think that's enough clothes. I know you won't listen to me anyway so what's the point in asking?" I wanted to go home already.

"No! How do you think this-" she looked towards the shopping bags in our hands, "-is enough?"

"Lia, I have clothes at home too!" I rolled my eyes.

"Soph! Do you really want me to drag you there?"

"No, no. I'm fine. Let's go dress shopping!" I said, faking enthusiasm. She made me try 35 dresses out of which she chose only two. I didn't know dress shopping was this difficult. "Thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eight. I have to try three more dresses?"

"Yeah! Wait, these black ones too. They are classy." She handed me two more of these and pushed me towards the try room. I was trying to close the zip of the extremely tight royal blue dress she gave me.

"You know what Lia? Tutoring trouble would have been easier than this."

"Hahaha! I'd love to see you tutor him wearing these outfits." I rolled my eyes so much that they strayed to hurt. Next, I came out to have her opinion on my dress. "How does this look?"

"Oh my god! You look so freaking hot!" She exclaimed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you are definitely going to buy this!" She demanded. I didn't object. I myself liked it a lot.

"Go checkout the black ones." I went inside the try room and opened the zip of the dress.

"Oh god! How do girls wear them?" Whispering, I put it back in the hanger. I decided to wear the shiny black dress first.

It was very fit. Very very fit. But Lia wouldn't be happy if I didn't show it to her so I started to zip it up. It went up easily at first but then it was stuck in the middle.

Oh god! Can it be more difficult than this?

When I was trying to figure out how to close the zip an alarm rang loudly.

Okay, now there is some kind of emergency. And I am stuck inside because of this tight dress.