Arranged marriage???

|Jeonghan's P.O.V|

 I unlocked the door to my house and stepped in. My eomma was sitting on the sofa talking to someone. I was confused. My eomma wouldn't have someone over when I'm at school. I hung my coat up and put my backpack away. Swiftly taking off my shoes. I take a look at the young female sitting with my eomma and oh my god, it's the girl that took Seungcheol away from me! 

  What is SHE doing on MY sofa with MY eomma! I couldn't hide the fact that I was pissed. My hands form into fist, knuckles turning white. My eomma looked a little scared, but she still introduced her to me.

Eomma: "Hi uh Jeonghan, this i-is  Gyu-Hyeon. She is um my bosses daughter."

Jeonghan: -_- "okay so"

eomma: "Jeo-Jeonghan! Be respectful"

Jeonghan: "why should I when she took Seungcheol away from me!" *raising his voice*

Gyu-Hyeon: *gets up* "oh, so your oppa's little slut, hmm?" *fake pout face*

Jeonghan: "what are you talking about? You were the one choking him with your disgusting tongue!" 

Gyu-Hyeon: "excuse me! Don't talk to me like that!" *leaning to the side*

Jeonghan: "arrrrggggg!" *rolling up sleeve*

eomma: "OKAY ENOUGH! GYU-HYEON GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, THIS INSTANCE! THIS MARRIAGE WILL HAVE TO WAIT!" *pointing to the door*

Gyu-Hyeon: "ugh, fine. I can't believe I'm going to marry this cheap bastard" *walks out*

Jeonghan: *shoves her out and locks the door*

  I stayed in my spot at the door for a minute to process everything. Marriage? AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH GYU-HYEON! WHAAAT! No no no no, this is not happening. Why would my eomma do this to me! She knows I'm gay........WHAAA THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! I could hear Gyu-Hyeon yelling outside, but it was muffled by the metal door of my house. My eomma exhaled and walked to her room, avoiding me. 

 I grabbed my other bag and got my shoes on. I screamed out "EOMMA! I'M GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE TONIGHT! TELL APPA!" she only hummed from upstairs. I left the house and I checked the time. 5:00 pm. I texted Joshua.

~Angel~:" I'm coming over!" 

My little nerd!: "but you said you weren't coming over"

~Angel: "I know I know, but I need to get out of this house..."

My little nerd!: "um okay"

  I walked to Joshua's and look who was here!

*Done! hope you enjoyed! and don't forget to vote ;3 Should I make another fanfic? not a ship tho.....I need your opinion -3- this fanfic is just what I write at school in the library cause I'm a nerd B) maybe......okay BYYE X3*