three

jimin

i was watching tv in the living room as i heard someone entering the doors code.

i look towards the door and a tired granpa with his usually grumpy face is finally home.

"hows the photoshoot,hyung ?" i asked as yoongi slumped his body over the couch.

"tiring but ok" yoongi said with his eyes closed.

"im sure the pictures will came out awesome !" i smiled at yoongi which he replied with a slight nod.

i look over to yoongi and he was already comfortable on the couch.

"about arya,shes still mad tho" i said half whispering that make yoongi suddenly open his eyes.

yoongi brows was knitted together while grabbing his stuff.

"i dont want to talk about arya right now" yoongi left the living room.

i sighed and went to follow yoongi to his room."but its arya,yoongi.your best friend.shes been there for you even before you got to be a trainee in big hit.you guys even auditioned together"

"but look at her now ? where is she ? still stuck in that damn school while me,already released a mixtape" yoongi said with that freaking arrogant voice.

"but if its not her who help you by letting go the chance of being a trainee just for you,who else ? she sacrificed the biggest dream in her life where she already held it just for you.and what did you do for her ? not attending the school prom where you promised her just for a damn photo shoot"
i accidently raised my voice.

yoongi just slammed his bedrooms door closed.i just sighed and ruffled my hair.

"you okay hyung ?" i heard a voice behind me.i turned around and it was jungkook.

"youre still awake ?" i smiled a bit.

"no,youre talking to my soul" jungkook rolled his eyes that make me chuckles.

"yes,i was playing games and i heard the arguement tho" jungkook shrugged,walking to the living room.

i sighed and went to the kitchen to have some drinks.

"you know,suga hyung just got home and you understand how he is.dont rush,hyung.i know he cares about noona.maybe hes just tired right now" jungkook said while flipping through the channel.

"but its just a photo shoot" i sit on the couch with my arms hugging my chest.

jungkook sighed a bit."hyung,im sure yoongi hyung did this for the sake of bangtan,i know noona wont be that upset if yoongi hyung explained it to her,she will understand"

jungkook got a point though.i just sighed again and rest my head on the couch.

jungkook got up from the couch and pat my head."stop worrying about noona and start
worrying about yourself,its already 02:50"

"you care about me didnt you ?" i grinned when jungkook rolled his eyes.i put my arm over his shoulder and walked through the corridor with him.

he pushed me slightly but too strong for me that got me crashed to the wall.jungkook laughed and quickly went inside his room and close the door.