19

"The bite," whispers reach Louis' ears and the boy's world stops turning. Looking up at the strong Alpha, Louis whines and bares his neck, eyes closing and body arching to be closer. It takes so long for teeth to graze his neck that Louis almost looks back up at Harry, the pain of the bite has him gasping instead.

Stars bloom beneath Louis' eyelids and the boy tightens until Harry pulls back. His throat throbs and his skin is sensitive so when the Omega looks up at his Alpha he knows it's time for his own bite. It's time to do the final act that would mate them for life. There's red on Harry's lips and before the boy makes his own match he presses upwards, fingers in the Alpha's hair pulling downwards, and he kisses the coppery taste. He whines when Harry's hips thrust against him, pressing his knot deeper.

Pulling away from the breathtaking kiss Louis noses Harry's jaw, hearing the pants in his ear, the sweet nothings whispered about pups. He bites into the bond spot, right on the neck where it meets the shoulder and the Alpha above him growls, fingers digging into his hips as he cums again into the smaller body.

Louis isn't able to see his Alpha's reaction, nor the packs around them, because as soon as his jaw loosens from it's bite his eyes close and he's out cold, passing out from the exhaustion it takes to mate.

*

A blonde teenager peers down at the Omega that lies nude on a grand bed. The dark sheets accentuate the tan of the boys soft skin, the sharp bones. He was breathing deeply, skin marred by purple and blue bruises, some yellow, even a faint hand mark that could only be seen when the boy narrows his eyes on the soft neck.

The pulse is slow but strong under the careful press of the blonde's fingertips against the boys wrist. He presses fingers into the boys belly, pecs, thighs, and calves. He peers at the boys hair and moves his gaze to the sculpted face. The cheekbones were sharp and kept under a thin layer of lightly freckled skin. The lips were thin but not so much as though you couldn't see them. The nose was petite and rounded, eyelashes long and shadow casting.

The blue of his eyes were striking, electric, soft and - afraid.

Louis screams and scrambles up the bed when he wakes to a face mere inches from his own, making the blonde boy scream back in return. The omega yanks on the sheets to cover his modesty and he screams again when the boy jerks back. The morning light from a rising sun casts shadows across the room and the door flies open, allowing Harry to pass the light from the window.

The Alpha snatches the blonde from where he stood a meter away from the bed and he presses him, hard, against the wall, hand against his throat. "What did you do!" He shouts and the blonde sputters, eyes wide and searching around for something to help himself.

Louis is pulled into a warm chest and he breathes in the familiar smell of Gemma, his heart still racing and breath coming rapidly. Zayn is there in the next moment looking over Louis' soft skin, pushing the boys hands away when he bats at him. "He's hurting him Gemma," Louis whines as he shifts and lifts himself from her body, hands pressing away Zayn's who are frantic, making sure he's unharmed.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Niall finally chokes out and Louis stumbles from the bed, the sheet still clutched into one of his hands, keeping him covered at the chest and around to just above his bum.

"Alpha! I'm fine, i'm okay, I was just startled," Louis takes in the terrified look of the boy and he turns to the largest man into the room. "Let him go please," Louis begs but Harry doesn't budge, eyes hard and on Niall as the blonde gasps for enough air. He's turning red and Louis grabs onto his Alpha's arm pulling it. The hand around the blonde's throat loosens and Louis presses between Harry's arms. The Alpha doesn't seem to be calming down and Louis nearly panics, not wanting the man to hurt the blonde stranger. He stretches on his tip toes and burries his nose into the crook of his Alpha's neck.

"Alpha calm down, it's okay," Louis whispers into the man's hot skin, his muscles stay tense so Louis kisses the place where he bit the man, kissed him on his bond mark. It was soothing and soon Louis had arms wrapped around his back.

"That was amazing and so fucking cute," Gemma breathes and Louis flushes pink, turning to look at her. She was still on the bed, hands on her cheeks as she cooes over her brother and his mate.

Harry clears his throat and Louis tilts his head back to look up at him. "Erm, Louis this is Niall," Harry starts and Louis turns to look at the blonde who gives him a large smile. "He's a witch who's here to be your doctor," Harry finishes and Louis raises a brow.

"Why would I need a doctor?" He asks looking to Zayn who was eyeing Niall down, lips pursed.

"Oh, because you're going to have babies!" Gemma claps her hands together, shifting so she could stand from the bed.

With a small cough Louis blushes all the way down his neck, "Oh yeah," he murmurs, wondering if he could possibly be pregnant already, from the mating ceremony.

"Alright, everyone out. I would like to have a word with my mate, Niall wait outside." Harry voices loudly, catching everyone's attention. Gemma scoffs but only crosses her arms across her chest as she waits for Zayn to join her before making her way out of the room. Niall scurries out quickly and Louis looks up at his strong Alpha.

"First its a vampire, and now its a witch... Do you know any trolls too?" Louis asks jokingly, but when Harry doesn't laugh with him, he frowns.

"Your mother," The Alpha starts, making Louis perk up with interest, "We'll be getting her tomorrow."

A bright smile lights Louis' face as he brings his mate into a hug, the Alpha having to bend down.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much." He breathes out. He would think Harry would stall, maybe make him wait a week or two before finalizing the decision.

"Oh, tomorrow is so soon. We have to find a room for her, maybe we can place her next to me, that way she doesn't feel to lonely in a new pack. Oh wow, I have a pack. I'm now connected to... Does this mean I can mind link?!" Louis asks out excitedly.

Yes.

"Holy cow! That was awesome, okay, okay, now its my turn." Louis scrunches his face, his nose crinkling and his eyes squinting, as he concentrates on mind linking Harry.

Testing, one, two, three...

Peaking up, Louis waits for the confirmation that Harry got it.

He nods his head, and gives a small smile. Its awkward, strained, like it's been a long time since he's given one, and that fact alone makes Louis' insides bloom. Then his mind wanders somewhere else.

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" He whispers, his hand coming up to land on his belly. He rubs it, thinking of having another life growing inside him.

"I'm hoping." Harry whispers.

Credit to LouisTwinklinson for basically writing this whole chapter.