I Know What It Is

........................................................
Hello people! How are you all doing?

I have a brand new chapter for you! I hope you enjoy :) What do you guys think it is going to happen? I have received some predictions from some readers of what they think is going to happen, and I would to know yours.

So this chapter's song is..... *drums*

"Patience" by our one and only Shawn Mendes!

I thought it suited this chapter well as this chapter has a bit of a backstory to it, and I tried to go a bit along the lines of Patience. Also, Shawn has said that this song is also about how people treat him differently because of his age (I think, I am not sure if this is really accurate but it is something along those lines), and there is a bit of this discussed in this chapter.

I would also really appreciate if you guys could check out one of my friends story, which is "Wild World" by Noelle_Lange! She just started, so if you guys could support her it would mean a lot for her and for me too, as I am her friend. The story is starting off really great, and I am so happy that I encouraged her to put it here on Wattpad.

Have a good reading!

Xxx,

Sara
........................................................
Shawn's POV:

Finally deciding that I should do what I was about to do, I stand up and pick Sadie up from my bed as gently as possible, not wanting to wake her up. I hold my breath as she shifts slightly in my arms, afraid that I had woken her up, but when she accommodates herself by leaning her head on my chest, I relax again. Sadie had fallen asleep in my room while we cuddled, and thinking that it might be wise to take her back to my sister's room, I leave my room and walk down the corridor with her on my arms.

I couldn't stop reflecting on what she had told me today, and I was so shocked, that I had found the situation somewhat funny. I couldn't believe it. Sadie actually had been concerned that I would leave her because we wouldn't be able to have...

This was ridiculous. I still couldn't believe that she actually thought that. I would never do that.

I thought at first that Sadie was concerned about the girl who I lost it with, that maybe I still felt something. But the real, absolute truth is that I don't. I never did. She lured me in with her flirts and batting eyelashes and shirts that showed a little too much than appropriate, and completely messed up with my foolish teenage boy brain. I had actually thought that I was in love and that we loved each other. And when she left without a notice I had been heartbroken, only to realize that I had confused attraction and pleasure with love.

I had been so fucking wrong. Because the way I feel towards Sadie...

God, I had started to think that I would never be able to find real love with this career that I chose to have, though I started to accept it, as the love I had from my family, friends and fans felt enough. But that was until about a month later, when I did a certain soundcheck and everything changed.

Call me foolish for thinking that I could love at this age, but I don't care. Because I know that this that I feel for Sadie; this emotion that takes over me whenever I talk with her or am with her and kiss her, this need that I have to put a smile on her face and protect her; is love.

I open the already partly ajar door by leaning against it, and I walk to the mattress as silently as possible, aware that Aaliyah was asleep already. I am so happy that Aaliyah and Sadie get along so well.