One Month Later

Ananya POV

It's been a month since I've seen Mohit, Akhram or Mehwish. I live now with a good friend of mine in Berlin. Her name is Mehrin Bukhari. She took me in because my parents didn't want me anymore. The reason? I was raped.

Flashback a month ago

I also write a message to Mohit:

Mohit I know you are angry with me and don't want to talk to me. Probably you have blocked me already. But one thing I promise you, I won't come back unless you want me to. Whether it takes days, months, or even years.

In Love your Ananya

Message was not sent.

He really had me blocked.

"Where are they going?" the driver asked me. "To Berlin".

A week later, my phone vibrated and I checked it.

It was a message from Mohit:

Ananya I miss you, please come back. Akhram, Mehwish and I are waiting for you at the playground where we used to meet as children. See you soon.

In Love your Mohit

Tears came to my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I ran right out of the house. But what happened next changes my whole life.

I banged into something hard. It was Julian. He and his friends had found me and kidnapped me. Julian beat me for two weeks. But then he came one night and raped me. I couldn't take it anymore and I managed to run away from there with the help from an girl.

Two days later my parents come to know about it and threw me out of the house. They said it was my own fault and they didn't want their family honour to be hurt because of me.

After that Mehrin and her parents took me in.

End of the Flashback

Mehrin's POV

I can't see Ananya like this. Ever since she was raped, she hasn't been the same.

The only thing that keeps her alive are memories with her friends and the hope to see her again. I think should meet with the three of them and tell them what happened.

They're the only ones who can bring her out of this trauma. But how do I find out who they are? Their college, of course.

I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Next day

I'm on my way to get out of the house. "Where are you going? You know I'm afraid of be...ng al..o.ne and m...om and da...d are away for business (the parents of Mehrin) said Ananya."

"I'll be right back Ananya, and you know how our neighbors are always making sure no one comes into the house when you're alone." "Ok..ay but plea...se try to co...me...back...fa..st."

I go to college. Okay, but how do I find them? I went to the secretary's office.

"I'm sorry to bother you. Could you please tell me which study rooms Akhram Abbasi, Mehwish Farrukhi and Mohit Mehra are in?"

"Sure, let me have a quick look. 2nd floor, room number 203." "thank you".

I ran immediately. Now I was in front of the room. I was about to open the door, but someone opened it hard. "I'm really sorry," a good-looking guy apologized.

"It's okay. Could you maybe help me?" I asked him. "Sure, what's up?" "I'm looking for two boys and a girl. Mohit, Akhram and Mehrin, do you know who they are?" I asked him.

"Of course Mohit is my brother and the other two are his friends." Wow, I've found the right one.

"Could you maybe take me to them?" "Sure, but they've already gone home since it's Mehwish's birthday and she wanted to celebrate it with the boys."

"Oh, can you please take me to them, I am a friend of Ananya who it's also a friend of them."

"Wait, Ananya? Their childhood friend?" "Yes."

"I don't think it's a good idea. Three weeks ago the three of them waited all day for her at the playground, but she never came. They wanted to make up with her again, but since she didn't come, they tried to live a life without her. It is her own fault that they don't want to be friends with her anymore. She could at least be able to write to them or call them."

"If anyone is to blame, then is them not her. If Mohit hadn't written her on that day then, her life wouldn't be ruined now."

"What are you saying?" he asked me confused. "Please take me to them. I can't say it twice. It's already difficult for me. Besides, I can't leave Ananya at home alone."

"Okay, I'll take you to them, but you must also tell the truth and it would be better if the truth is good enough to make up for her mistake".

"Okay, we'll see whose fault it is, now come on."

I'm sorry Ananya. I know you don't want them to know the truth, but your happiness is the most important thing to me.