71. Broken rain

"Late again?" Mr. Moo shook his head. "Do you really think a superstar has some special treatment?" asked the teacher when Kun's laugh sounded from the back of the class.

"No, I'm sorry," Taeyong moved to his spot right in front of Jae slamming the backpack on the floor. He took the one notebook he was using for all subjects, which always caused Doyoung to have a nervous breakdown whenever he saw it out. 'He should at least try and make proper notes' - complained the redhead, who tried to convince the boy it's better for his image to use more then one notebook, but without result.

Mr. Moo was upset, but he continued the lesson and they needed to make the first example on to the board. Kun raised his hand volunteering immediately. He was so close to Taeil with his grades that the scholarship was still an open thing and Kun was ready to give it all to get it.

Taeyong swung on his chair dangerously and tapped the pen against his notebook while Jae found it even harder to concentrate when he was facing his boyfriend's back and the strange hairstyle, because Taeyong had tied a tiny ponytail at the top of his head while the rest of the brown strings were hanging around his face.

"Jae pi 5, no 7," whispered Sicheng leaning to him and Jae crossed the wrong sum out.

He glanced at Doyoung who seemed pretty amused winking to Taeil through the room and Jae's stomach twisted.

"Great Kun, this will make a plus for this lesson," Mr. Moo scanned the board. "Who's next, Taeyong?" he said.

"No," the boy moved forward so the chair banged against the floor causing the teacher to fix his glasses.

"So make notes, or I'll be forced to bring you over," Mr. Moo seemed frustrated.

"Sure," Taeyong leaned over his notebook and scribbled something eagerly.

"No math," muttered Sicheng who had a better view on the other desk.

"I'll check your notes later," said Mr. Moo glancing at Taeyong when Doyoung coughed. "Who's next Taeil," Mr. Moo searched for the next volunteer and of course the moment Kun finished Taeil's hand was in the air.

They glanced at each other like rivals do and Kun moved his head even higher when he hurried to the back of the class.

Jae guessed it will really come up to the vocal and piano class as Taeil was the better singer and Kun the better pianist, but right now his friends' problems were far from him as Taeyong turned over and slammed his notebook on their desk looking over to Sicheng's notes.

Jae became red, then green, then pale, then sick. He thought about leaving the class as his stomach was giving in while Taeyong copied down Sicheng's notes in a scruffy way as if nothing had happened. Jae let out a lough breath so Taeyong glanced at him.

He leaned over and painted a tiny heart in the edge of Jae's notebook causing the boy to inhale sharply.

"Thanks Sicheng," muttered Taeyong when he finished minutes later then returned to his desk and Jae was so torn and dizzy. Doyoyng moved to the edge of his desk to catch him in case he would faint.

Taeil finished the equation receiving another plus, Kun's hand was in the air again while Mr. Moo scanned the class and Jae moved back to reality when the teacher muttered - "Sicheng".

Jae glanced left at his mate who jumped up happily running to the board, somehow he understood the lesson and had fun with it.

"I can help in case..." started Kun but the teacher ignored him.

Doyoung was stunned when he observed the skinny boy, he double counted Sicheng's equation.

"He's right," he muttered.