Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Yuvraj pushed her to the wall, his eyes cold. Marah sucked in her breath, preparing for the consequences of calling him a monster. If he didn't like being called that, maybe he shouldn't act like that.

"A monster huh?" He repeated, his voice having a mocking edge to it which made her even more scared. "I'll show you monster. Then, you can call me that your entire life and I will take it proudly." He remarked, his strong hands scooping down and picking her up.

Marah gasped, feeling his arms go around her as he threw her over his shoulder. "Yay Allah!"She yelled, hitting his chest. "Let me go. Let me GO!"She yelled, not caring who heard her as he walked over to the balcony and placed her on the edge of the railing.

Marah looked back and felt the cold air run through her hair, taking away the strands of her tangles. Her eyes went wide as she looked at how deep down was the ground and just how smaller the trees looked from here.

"No!"She yelled, her arms wrapping around his shoulders tightly, holding on to him with all her life. He prevented her from getting down from the dangerously narrow railings.

"Do you want me to let you go now?"He cooed, his enchanting eyes looking amused. Marah looked up at him, breathing hard. His lips traced her neck, bringing her to the edge of forgetting that one slip and she was going to heaven or hell.

His arms went harder around her waist, pulling her closer to his groin and for the first time she was grateful for that.

Every inch she got closer to him, she went far away from the danger. It was ironical, since he was the worst form of hurricane himself, but somehow, his fierceness numbed the dangers outside.

He pushed her body down gently, her back resting on the chalky floor of the narrow railings, big enough to fit half of her. His body covered hers, as he pressed his lips down to her throat, feeling the quick movements of her heart.

His hand slowly removed her dupatta, letting it fly off with the wedding. He loved seeing her all worked up like this, breathing hard, half dressed and beautiful.

Marah felt his lips touch her collarbone as they slowly climbed up to her throat and her chin and then to her lips, leaving a passionate kiss that left her trembling. His hand rubbed her exposed belly, going up to her covered chest, his feather touches making her arch in response.

"What did I do?" She asked, opening her eyes slowly. Her chest rose up and down fast, as she looked up at him. Don't look down. Don't look down. It was easy to follow her advice because his eyes made an excellent distraction for her.

"You make me suffer, and it haunts me to look at you and it haunts me even more to stay away, so what you have done is ruin my very sanity and forced my soul to see new horizons. Now, my existence will corrupt you more than you can recover from and it will leave us shattered." He whispered and moved back, as Marah sat up, watching him walk away.

*†*

"What do you mean you are leaving?"Marah asked, looking at her sister who looked so entirely calm that it drove her more mad.

"Rehan Bhai was disrespected Marah. We can't stay any longer."Nazia replied as she folded her clothes. "Aapi, but that was not planned. Tomorrow was the reception then Bhai and Yuvraj were going to talk about peace terms and and-" Marah couldn't believe it.