Staying

I look in the mirror at my reflexion and sigh, am I making the right decision?

'No' Sam grumbles and I sigh rolling my eyes.

'Of course you would say that! He's our mate' she huffs and I groan.

'Your not treating him like it!' I shake my head at her annoying trait and stare at myself.

Maybe it will be better for the both of us, we need a break I guess.... But we just fully mated and I'm ruining everything.

'Yes. Yes you are, he's mad at us now Lainey and all because of your stupidity!' I growl getting angry at her.

'Just stop it, you are such a bitch!' I exclaim and block her out, I feel bad enough without her talking.

I have Luna work though.... Who's going to look after that? He better not find a girl to look after his 'needs' gosh men and needs these days!

I would never forgive him if he did that to me, that's just so wrong.

But I can't help but feel bad for my decision, it's just a lot is happening and I need to be there for my family.

But I also need to be there for Izaiha and I'm not...

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts and I shake my head trying to rid myself of all this guilt and thinking, I clear my throat.

"Come in!" I yell, Cara peaks her head in and smiles softly at me.

She opens the door so she can fit through then closes it behind her "so how's things with Izaiha going?" She sits down on the bed and I sigh.

"We haven't talked since yesterday... I don't want him leaving while we are like this, I want him to understand my reasons for this but he isn't understanding at all. I need to be there for you guys, I'd feel terrible of anything happened to you; you're scared and I need to be there for you" I whisper grabbing her hand.

"It's not all about me Lainey, it's also about others like Izaiha; you have to think about everyone's thoughts and ideas that's what being a good luna is about, you have to listen" she softly says and smiles "don't worry about me, let this decision be only because of you and not other people" I nod firmly.

"Thank you Cara, you would be a great Luna" she smiles.

"Thank you, now go and talk to Izaiha" I sigh and stand up, I look at her one last time then walk out the door.

"It's her decision Izaiha" I hear dad.

"But she's the Luna... Isn't the luna's responsibility to look after the pack as well?" I lean against the wall listening in to their conversation even though I know it's rude and I shouldn't be doing this.

"It is but it also counts on the alpha and their mate, you are gonna have to support her through this Izaiha otherwise she will have a guilty conscience always and so will you; she can decide for her own and you need to respect those wishes. It was hard for me with Angel but I eventually sucked it up and coped with it, she is a grown woman and she can decide things for herself it doesn't help having someone at your ear telling you not to."

I hear a sigh "I haven't talked to her yet..."

"I know but you need too" I step out from the wall and look at Izaiha, they both look at me.

"Noes your chance" Dad pats Izaiha on the back, I stay rooted to my spot as dad walks out giving us some privacy unlike me.

Izaiha steps forward guilt clear on his expression "I-I'm sorry" I whisper, he stops in front of me and cups my cheek stroking it with the pad of his thumb.

"Why?" He mumbles.

"F-for wanting to stay" I try to make myself be brave and strong.

"You shouldn't have to apologise for that, I'm the one who should" he hugs me tightly "don't stay for to long" I back up slightly with wide eyes.

"You're seriously want me to stay?" I grin, he shakes his head.

"Not exactly, but a wise man told me that you're a grown woman and you can decide for yourself" I smile.

"My father is wise" he chuckles and kisses my cheek softly.

"I will work on your Luna duties and my alpha duties while your gone, you can have some carefree time with your family and you can sort things out. I want a call every morning when you wake up and before you go to bed, okay? I just need to know if you're okay" I smile.

"Okay" I whisper "but you can't have any girls over" I point a finger at him, he smirks.

"Don't get too jealous" I glare at him and he chuckles.

"Fine, fine" I grin and hug him tightly.

"I don't know when I will come back though, I won't be here to long... Maybe a couple of months" I shrug.

"Good because when we are home I will ravish your body."

"Why don't you now?" He growls.

"I will try it now."

Here's an update for you all that I hope you enjoyed!

If you did enjoy please comment, vote, follow

Make sure you read my other books called:
• vampire King
•alpha of doom

Follow my new Instagram account that I will be posting stuff like covers and when I will be updating certain books and all the sort of stuff

It's called reading_writting_ Just the same as my Wattpad account!

Keely