Drama

I have been getting constant dm's. "What's your phone number" "your so pretty" "your fat" "you are ugly" I ignored them and didn't pay a lot of attention to them. But there was one that caught my eye. It was from a guy named Joseph. "Hey your probably not gonna open this but I need to say this to someone. My dad is a drug dealer or whatever what want to call it and my mom works her ahh off everyday. It's dangerous and my dad got shot yesterday. I know he did bad things but he is my dad and he is in surgery right now. I need to tell someone how much I love my family I wouldn't be anything without them" I replied. "I'm so sorry for what your going through right now. I know how you feel. I hope the best for you💕".

Sunday

I got a text from
Lucas❤️🏀😈
Lucas❤️🏀😈- hey when are you gonna come over?
Me- I have to go to church umm text you when to pick me up ok¿
Lucas❤️🏀😈- ok goodie girl😇
Me- 😑whatever idfwy😇
Lucas❤️🏀😈- im playin ma see you later❤️

After church

I texted Lucas and told him to pick me up in 10 minutes. I changed into a really cute outfit. (I'll show the picture later)

The doorbell rang I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs quietly. Hi mrs.y/l/n I heard Lucas say. Hi you must be Lucas my mom said. Yes ma'm he said. So how old are you Lucas my mom asked. I'm 19 he said. Well you are older then y/n and I know you two aren't doing anything bad my mom said. Of course not your daughter is so nice and beautiful he said. Speaking of her do you know if she is ready. Y/n my mom called out. I walked into the living room. Hey Lucas I said, hi y/n he replied. Ok well we are gonna go I said to my mom. It's was nice meeting you mrs.y/l/n Lucas said. You too honey be safe sweetie my mom said as we walked out the front door. I'm so sorry for her I said to Lucas. Nah it's fine she seem coo he said. Ig if you think so. Yea and she trust me so that means she likes me right. Idk I said with a smile he dead just started smiling back. You have cute dimples he said touching my face. I laughed thanks you have a decent smile. Decent my smile could kill he said. Hmm ok Lucas I said walking to the car. He opens the door for me I got in and we listened to music. It was migos. We were jamming out and we got to the studio. We started working on our song and just spent three hours and we are almost done.

Lets go to the mall again Will said. Yea I need some new clothes Dillon said. Ok lets go Lucas said grabbing my hand. He getting my feelings mixed TBH. We went to the mall. There were a few girls that stopped us and took pictures with all of us even me. There was this one girl she was super nice she came up to me and said "omg your really y/n I'm such a big fan" "did you hear me sing I asked her. "Of course Lucas posted so many snaps of you singing in the car and stuff she said. "Awe thank you I replied. "Can we take a picture she asked. Of course I replied. We took a picture and I followed her back on Instagram.

Of course there were those girls who just wanted to start stuff. "Why is she in the group she is so just ugh I heard a girl say to the boys. Well we don't care what you think and we didn't ask you either Dillon said. Yea she has more talent and beauty then most of the girls in this world Lucas said. Yea don't talk about our friend like that Will said and low key flipped the bitck off🖕💀...
Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist. What is he doing like he never asked me out and he is just well not taking advantage of me but he acts like we are a couple. I moved out of his arms and went ok my phone. What's wrong he asked me hovering over me since I'm shorter then him. Nothing I said plainly. Why are you acting like this he asked. Like what I asked. Like this he said again. What do you mean how am I acting we are friends right I'm acting like your friend. Listen y/n I don't just like you as a friend he said. Ok and you expect me to just follow over you and just like that I asked. I did like him but he thinks it's going to be easy.

Well yea that's what all the other girls do. Well see Lucas there's the problem I'm not like other girls ok meaning I'm not a hoe ok I said to clarify. Ok damn your feisty he said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and we walked around the mall.