56. He Thinks He Isn't Your Favorite Band Member (CALM)

Hello hello hello, only a few weeks left then I'm home free! Who's ready for a regular updating schedule again ?

Ashton:  
You were in a rather unique situation. After you met and moved in with your brother you were very suddenly famous. It was strange to have fifteen minutes where everyone around you knew who you were, and to see others who you had previously only known as faces on a television. This includes your brothers bandmates. You had met them rather strangely, one day while turning the corner in your house, texting and not paying attention, you literally ran into Calum. You remember nearly falling over but luckily he had the natural instinct to grab your waist and pull you back into his chest. At first you had been scared and confused, after all, you hadn't known anyone else was home, let alone who was touching you. But after you had looked up and seen his chocolate brown eyes... the, as they say, rest is history.

A year later you had an awesome brother and a very handsome fiancé. It was pretty amazing and you couldn't believe it was your life, let alone real life. In order to help you out and pull you back in and remind you things can't be perfect all the time, they would do something so exasperating you were ready to bang your head against the wall and move in with Michael and his four cats.

Today was one of those days. You see, with the wedding date quickly approaching everyone was beginning to get into planning mode and really focus. The groom, Calum, and his best man, Ashton were focusing on the flowers while you were skyping in the other room with your best friend and maid of honor about her bridesmaid dress.

"You're really lucky I love you Y/N," she groaned, holding up a portion of the bedazzled, plum colored, bodice so that you could see.

"Oh please, it could be worse," you rolled your eyes and chuckled. Bridesmaid dresses were supposed to be ugly, it makes the bride look better in comparison, everyone knows that.

"How am I supposed to snag one of those hot groomsmen if I'm wearing this?" She pouted and you really just burst out laughing. This was true, belly shaking, eyes tearing up, ugly laughing.

"Y/NNNNN!" She burst into a fit of giggles as well, "I'm trying to be mad here! Stop making me laugh!"

"Sorry," you calmed down a little, "sorry, but don't worry Y/BFF/N, I'm sure you'll manage somehow."

"You better hope so," she fake, (or at least you hope she wasn't being serious,) threatened you and then yawned loudly.

"You should go sleep, maybe then you'll be less cranky," you teased her, and she stuck her tongue out at you.

"I didn't want to talk to you anymore anyway," she blatantly lied.

"Fine," you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Fine," she giggled a little.

The was a short pause.

"You hang up first," you finally said.

"No you," she sniffled, suddenly emotional.

"No don't cry! You're going to make me-" you had to stop comforting her due to the loud yelling that suddenly erupted in the other room.

"What was that?" She blubbered, wiping the underneath of her eyes.

"I don't know," you narrowed your eyes and looked over towards where it came from. The same place where the flower committee was supposed to be taking place.

The next sound to come from them was that of something loud falling on the ground.

"I have to go," you sighed unhappily, realizing you needed to check on them.