TOMORROW.

Hello guys!

the wait is almost over.

Please read this whole announcement!!!

You can get the COMPLETE REVISED Book Tomorrow.

Read this full announcement please (very important)

Tomorrow is the day that you can get your own copy of Shouldn't Have Asked (The completed edition with extras). And my blog even has an ULTRA-COOL COUNTDOWN TIMER!

http://maralynne.awesomeauthors.org/

I am freaking out right now! I've been pinching myself all morning to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Tomorrow is the day where you get to curl up into a little ball on your favorite reading sofa. The day where you get it cheap and you get all the extras. The day where you get to crack the COMPLETED book with it's BRAND NEW content!

And then you get to read that book! Because you deserve it!

Seriously without you, none of this would be possible. You will get your place in the history of the internet for helping to create what will become a bestselling book! And then getting to gloat about it to all of your friends! (hehe, gloating is what it's all about).

This book might get into bookstores, or even become a movie!

And it's all due to the simple fact that you read my stories and supported me. So thank you for just being you, and thank you for just reading this post. It means so much to me. And hopefully, it might mean a lot for the future of Wattpad! :D

I am humbled by your love and support.

Alright back to serious stuff (this is serious business my friends! (super-duper serious))

Click "Going" on the Facebook Event so you can get a chance to win freebies: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/745713795567853/

My publisher has invited amazing authors to host the event, so be there!

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (I am begging with puppy dog eyes!)... Please buy it when the timer hits 00:00:00.

But even if you can't buy it (and I completely understand if you can't... I still love you MWAH!). Then you have another mission! (JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GETTING THE BOOK) Please review the book on Amazon. Even if you have to use a friend's account or your parents account (shout out to my highschool readers!). Please give the book a review!

And if you buy the book. DEFINITELY still give a review. With all the reviews this book is going to get Amazon will definitely spread, the love and start promoting it using their own marketing resources.

So go check it out on the blog. And wait for the timer to hit 00:00:00 before refreshing the blog, and clicking on the links to get the book.

http://maralynne.awesomeauthors.org/

P.S. This Just in. My publisher says they will do something secret and EXTRA for anyone who gets the book on October 16, 2016. Even I don't know what it is but they swore on a stack of books that it is cool enough for my peeps. :-)

P.P.S. I know I am repeating myself a lot, but if you weren't able to get the book Wallflower at the Diner on Amazon. Then I am giving it away for free on my blog. Just sign up on the blog and I will give you a free copy. :D (because peeps take care of peeps) http://maralynne.awesomeauthors.org/