2.9

oh.

it was really crazy of me to think that he might like me back.

The class is filled with gossips already.

"Let's skip school today!" Taehyung cheerfully smiles at me, holding my wrist.

"No" I reply quickly, "Let's just stay here"

"Bu—"

"Oh, there goes the bell!" I smile at him, "I should go to class"

He lets go of my hand and I show him another smile once more before I leave the classroom. Hoseok happily screams my name and waves aggressively once I enter my class and head to my seat.

 Hoseok happily screams my name and waves aggressively once I enter my class and head to my seat

"Hello ~" he grins, still waving at me furiously.

"Hello"

He pouts and puts down his excited hand.

"What's with your voice? Aren't you happy to meet me again? Didn't you miss me?"

"I am. I am" I nod sarcastically and push his ugly face away from me.

[ he's beautiful I know ]

"Welcome back!" a loud voice echoes the room as our homeroom teacher –Ms. Kim walks in.

"Did you all enjoy your holiday?"

Just like expected, some answer yes while some shake their heads.

"Hmm" she nods, "Is the new student here already?" she asks, scanning around and I also notice that she is standing on her toes because well, she is short and can't see the whole classroom without tip-toeing.

Everyone starts looking at each other, questioning.

New student?

"He should be here by---"

She gasps and all of us turn to look at the person who just opened the door way too loud.

"Is this Ms.Kim's classroom?" he asks, panting heavily.

His Korean is funny lol

"Who that who that who that" Hoseok keeps nudging me annoyingly.

"Can you please shut the fuck up?" I glare at him and again, push his face away for the second time this morning.

"Yes it is. You must be the new boy!" Ms.Kim smiles and tells him to come in.

"Sorry, I was late. I went into the wrong classrooms" he apologizes.

He must be a good student.

"Oh, it's okay! Introduce yourself to the class!" she smiles again – just, stop smiling already, miss. Your true self will appear tomorrow anyways. Stop pretending to be nice.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul"

. . .

I stare at him blankly. I'm sure the whole class has the same expression as me.