#20- You're Dead

Josh's POV

I felt Joshua creeping in on the edge of my mind, wanting to come out. I couldn't let this happen. I wouldn't let this happen. I wouldn't let Simon get hurt.

Simon's POV

Josh's, or Joshua's, eyes went completely black and his face went slack. This wasn't good. I backed up against the wall as Joshua stood up to his full height and frowned, before his eyes faded back to green.

"J-Joshua?" I questioned. Whoever was in front of me shook his head.

"Josh." He said with a pained look on his face. "But not for long."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, grabbing his hand. He grasped it tightly and breathed heavily, then his face went completely slack and his eyes darkened to black again. Joshua let go of my hand and stepped away. He looked absolutely furious. I got as far away as possible, watching as he walked towards the living area.

I ran out of Josh's room and towards JJ's. I banged on his door, then swung it open to reveal Vikk and JJ making out on the bed. Well, I ship it. They pulled away quickly when they realised I was there, Vikk blushing heavily.

"J-Joshua." I stammered, before JJ moved from over Vikk, pulling him up.

"Where?" JJ asked, putting his arm around Vikk and letting him hide his face in his shirt.

"By the others, I think." I whispered. JJ, dragging Vikk, pushed past me and stormed into the living room, me following.

JJ burst into the room where Joshua was screaming at Ethan as he cowered, already covered in blood for the second time in two days. The others were sat normally, as if they thought this was perfectly fine. JJ let go of Vikk and grabbed onto Joshua's shoulders, yanking him back. Joshua elbowed JJ in the chin and he dropped to the floor. Joshua's continued punching and shouting at Ethan whilst the others did nothing. He grabbed Ethan by the collar and hauled him up so they were face to face.

"If you fucking insult him again, you're dead."

(A/N I'm about as good at updating as Harry.)