Eijirou Kirishima | Road Trip

You and your family was on the road, on the way to Disney Land. Sitting in the front passenger seat with your husband Kirishima driving and your two kids sleeping soundly in their car seats behind the two of you.

Currently, the highway was free of traffic as there were only a few cars on the road. A few minutes ago, there was traffic jam with a car accident but once you got through that, the road cleared up which is always nice.

"You excited babe?" asked Kirishima as he smiled while keeping a watch on the road.

"You know I am. And I bet the kids are overjoyed" you replied sweetly as you look behind your seat to your kids. (Son's name) was the older one, very kind and soft spoken while his little sister (daughter's name) was the loud cheerful one much like her father. (Son's name) was very protective of his younger sibling while (daughter's name) admired her older brother.

Nothing can beat a quiet road trip like this. Commercial buildings and the constant under-his-breath-swearing-so-that-the-kids-won't- hear husband talking to the slow cars in front can all be excluded.

Slowly, your eyes began to feel heavy as you feel sleepy. Apparently, Kirishima noticed this and took one hand off the steering wheel to hold your hands. His hands felt rough and calloused from his hardening quirk on your soft, baby smooth hands from all the lotion you use. Intertwining his fingers in yours, he began to use his thumb to stroke your hand. A common gesture of his that started when you two were dating.

"If you want to go to sleep, then go to sleep. We still have a long ways to go" said Kirishima as he spoke in soothing tone.

"But Eijirou, you'll feel lonely and will complain to me after" you pout as you glared at him but all you got was a chuckle.

"Hey (F/N)" started Kirishima. Looking at him with a questioning look you replied back.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so thankful that you married me and became (F/N) Kirishima. I'm so thankful for the two cute redheads that we have as kids and I'm so thankful for all the good things that happened  to our family" Kirishima said out of nowhere. You were taken aback by his words but smiled anyways.

"Yeah, I'm thankful too" you said as you close your eyes.

"Sleep tight cupcake" you heard Kirishima whisper as you fell asleep.

Kirishima POV

(F/N)'s sleeping face was always beautiful, no matter what angle Kirishima looks at it. Looking in the rear view mirror, (Son's name) was asleep with a navy blue blanket wrapped around him while (daughter's name) was also asleep holding her favourite doll and her mouth wide open with a little drool hanging from her mouth.

Chuckling, Kirishima turned off the large five lane highway to a smaller two lane highway. It seems that there are more cars here.

"Daddy, I want some water" said a voice behind him. Looking at his son, he passed the water from the front to the back.

"How was your sleep" he asks as his son drinks big gulps of the water.

"Normal I guess" said your son as he opened the cup holder in his car seat and puts the water in there.

"Daddy, where are we going?" asks your son. Kirishima couldn't stop smiling at his question, it was simply a walk down memory lane.

"We're going to the first place mommy and I went for a date"

I just really wanted to this. It sounded cute in my mind so I was like, Imma write this. This didn't turn out as good as it was in my mind. Oh, well. Requests are open (no lemons) and have a nice day/night!