Part 34

The next morning I wake to my body complaining for multiple reasons, I'm tired and my alarm is shouting at me to get up for school, and I'm away from Heath and miss him. The thought of Heath and getting answers from him makes me force myself to get out of bed and ready for the day. I feel restless as I pull my clothes on. I pause and then look at the calendar over my desk. It's a full moon tonight. I sigh and continue to get ready. I hate going to school on a full moon, the whole day you feel tired, restless and hungry. Your animal wears you out as they wait for the night. Like a werewolf, who is forced to shift when the moon rises, it is the one night where shifters have no choice. However, unlike Werewolves it isn't an unpleasant shift. Unfortunately like the werewolf you are not in control, your animal is. It's the only time when they get full control. Most animals are well 'trained' and don't go hunting others, and I'm lucky that mine is one of them, but some of them aren't as well behaved. It's the one night when if you've found your mate, and you still haven't fully found out who it is, you can shift.

I look at the time and see that I need to leave now to get to school in time. I would shift and let my wolf run to make the effects lessen, but I don't want to change back into my clothes when I get to the school. I leave my room, and go to the kitchen where I get myself some toast and yoghurt, not together. My parents are usually not around in the morning if a full moon, so it's not an awakened atmosphere. After I've quickly devoured my breakfast, I run out the house and to my car.

*^*^*
I arrive at the school just as the bell is ringing inside. I rush into the school building and down the hallway. I fly around the corner, my bag flying out behind me. I pull the door open to my homeroom and stumble into the room. All of the people in the room turn to me with curious gazes. This makes me realise that I don't recognise anyone. I check that I have the right room, which I do, and then look back to the class.

"Miss Richardson, I would have loved your enthusiasm to be here two hours ago, but not when you're interrupting my class."

"Two hours ago?" I inquire.

"When homeroom started." She lets me know. I blush my eyes widening. My clock must have reset sometime in the night. I check the time and sure enough I'm late.

"I'll have to give you an after school detention." She says, getting out her slips of paper. I groan. Just what I need. The moon is rising at around 16:15 and I'll still be in detention.

"I can't tonight." I protest.

"You will or I will keep giving you one until you attend them." She replies. I groan and take it begrudgingly before leaving and going to the class I am meant to be in.

Here you go!! Hope you liked it!!

I got a request ages ago to find photos for the characters and I totally forgot about it!! Sorry! But I will be doing that now. They asked for Trixie and Heath. Do you have anyone else you would like to see?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!!

CC ;)