I Love You

~3 months later~

Being 8 months pregnant was very hard. Worrying about wether I will be in my sons life or not was even scarier.

In one month I could be dead and Dmitri could be left with our little baby boy. I could also be alive with a baby boy and Dmitri.

The other 2 possibilities are to hard to think about.

I smiled as Dmitri played with my stomach. He had been drawing a big smiley face on it. I felt him kick so I put my hand on my stomach.

Alark likes Dmitri's voice so he consistently is kicking when I'm with Dmitri or around him.

"He's kicking!" Dmitri emphasized. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

I love how Dmitri has become a family man and not a stupid bad boy.

He changed into a good man and I love it.

"Sarahi I need to ask you something" Dmitri said standing up.

I looked at him concerned and pulled down my maternity shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He coughed and got down on one knee.

I widened my eyes. Is this really happening!?

"Since the moment I saw you I knew that I probably wouldn't like you, but fates had another plan in mind" he started.

Ha, I hated him to.

"Everyday since that day we hung out and got to know each other a bit, I've been in love. I couldn't imagine a life without you even if I have to. I love you Sarahi".

My breath hitched and he pulled out a black box.

"Will you marry me? Officially?" He asked nervously opening the box.

I was out of words and started crying. I smiled and shook my head up and down hugging him and kissing his face and mouth.

He smiled widely and slipped the beautiful ring on my finger.

"It was my mother's ring

"It was my mother's ring. She loved this ring and my father more than anything" he whispered.

I looked at it and smiled.

"Opal, October's stone" I muttered.

"Dmitri this must've cost a fortune" I said widening my eyes.

"My father loved my mother a fortune" he said smiling.

I squealed and hugged him tighter forgetting about my huge swelling stomach.

He hugged me gently and then kissed my lips hard.

This was the best day ever.

It was 4 am when I woke up. I felt wetness on the bed near my area. I quickly pushed myself up and looked to my side to see an empty bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to get up but just ended up screaming in pain.

I heard Dmitri running up the stairs so I grabbed the bed stand and tried to get up.

I breathed in and out fast when Dmitri came into the room and started panicking.

"Get the fucking bag!" I screamed.

He widened his eyes and grabbed the packed bag we had and ran towards me.

He picked me up and and I started breathing heavily again.

We rushed to the hospital and he started yelling at the nurses to get me a room fast. Some mothers had been giving birth also.

They put me into a room and checked how dilated I was. 2 more minutes.

"Do you want any drugs?" They asked. I shook my head back and forth fast saying no.

"Baby get the drugs" Dmitri pleaded not wanting to see me in pain.

I shook my head no.

"I'm giving natural birth!" I screamed breathing fast. He gripped my hand and tried to convince me but I still said no.

"Dmitri you fucking shit! Your never touching me again! I don't care if we're getting married, never again!" I screeched.

"I'm so sorry baby" he whispered kissing my hand and playing with my hair.

The doctor came in and checked my centimeters again.

"It's time".

They got all prepared and the doctor opened my legs and put his hands at the opening. (Dirty fuckers).

"Ahhh" I screamed when I pushed and gripped his hand again.

Pushing several more times was extra fucking hard but I did it. I gave birth.

"Here's your baby boy" the doctor said after he cleaned him up and gave him to me.

"He looks just like you" Dmitri muttered.

I held my baby and nodded while crying. Little by little I started getting light headed and closing my eyes.

"Sarahi!?" Dmitri yelled faintly. I heard everyone start rushing around and faint voices.

"I love you Sarahi, please come back" is the last thing I heard before I succumbed into the darkness.

~

Short Chapter!! Sorry guys for the wait. I've been really busy lately and I'm writing as much as I can. Byeeee.