Riding Sonny's Face

"Sonny, we have to hurry before they start serving dinner." Sonny was leading you to the unisex bathroom of the venue for your wedding, and he hadn't told you why yet. But for some reason, for an obvious reason, you went with him. You went with him because he was your husband now, and today, he had a free pass to do nearly anything he wanted.

When you made it to the bathroom, Sonny locked the door behind the two of you. He looked a you with an angelic smile, which quickly turned to a smirk. You felt yourself blush as his eyes raked over your body. He strode over to you, his hands reaching up graze over your form. You were all his now, nobody was going to take you from him. He had never been happier.

The reception had just started, and you were supposed to be putting on your second dress and your wedding night lingerie. Instead, your husband had pushed you up against the. wall of the bathroom, pushing your dress up so he could gain easy access to your center. "Sonny, wha-"

"Just let me do my thing, doll." Sonny mumbled huskily against your lips, grinding his hips into yours, making your head spin. His lips nipped at your neck, teeth grazing it.

"Well, you need to move it along, otherwise you'll never see that lingerie you were absolutely dying to see." You whispered, securing your legs around him tightly and pulling him close to you. You heard him groan next to your ear.

"Deal," he said as he began to sink down to his knees, holding you in your place against the wall. He wrapped your legs around his neck, strong arms flexing as he held you up. It was a sight to behold, the bride bunching her dress in her hands, cunt resting upon the groom's face. He licked straight up your slit, quickly, leaving you to gasp sharply.

You head rolled back against the wall, eyes screwing shut in frustration before popping back open to take in the show. "Fuck yourself on my tongue, carissima." He mumbled, letting his tongue delve into your folds, icy eyes never leaving your face. He knew your body damn well.

Your legs pulled him closer to you, providing some sort of leverage for you to grind yourself down on his tongue, your hips rocking against it. You felt absolutely needy, but couldn't stop yourself. His lips moved back to suck harshly on the folds of your labia, burying his face in your sweetness.

He pressed soft kisses to your clit, letting out small moans. "Your pussy tastes so good, so sweet." He winked up at you, one of his hands snaking down and leading a single finger to your entrance, trailing around it and spreading your wetness. His mouth enveloped around your clit, suckling it deep into his mouth as his finger began to thrust faster.

His tongue began lapping at your clit as he led a second finger to your entrance, thrusting them both slow, but with a delicious force. He drew shapes into your clit, making wet noises as he sucked it back into his mouth. "Mm," he groaned. "This is all I want to eat for the rest of my life," he sighed into you.

"Now what if somebody walked in on us, huh? Watching me fuck you with my fingers? You don't care, do you, baby? You'd probably love it." He growled, as your whimpers and moans grew louder. You felt him moan against you and send chills up your spine. One of your hands dropped your dress to tangle in his hair, hearing him moan again as you tugged hard on it. "Dominick, faster, I want to come soon," you whined, feeling him nibble lightly on your clit before standing up and letting your legs wrap around his waist.

"You want to come?" He whispered in your ear, thumb landing on your clit and moving it in quick circles. "Do it, come all over my fingers, doll. Come for me, your husband." His fingers thrust harder inside you, curling and pressing against that special spot.

Your back arched off the wall as you clenched as came around his fingers, his eyes hovering over your face. "Dominick, shit." Your hands gripped his biceps tightly, gasping as your orgasm cooled down, his fingers finally coming to a stop as you tried to push him away.

As he dropped you, slipping your panties into his pocket, you noticed he looked painfully hard behind his slacks. "Aw, poor baby, you should find someone to take care of that, I've got things to do." You purred, groping him just a little, and making your way to the door. You felt him grab your arm tightly, pulling you close to him.

"Get on your knees," he growled, pushing you down when you started playing dumb. He mumbled the safe word to you, before his hand tangled in your hair, tugging on it lightly. You hands reached up to unbuckle his slacks, pulling his cock out of his boxers.

You peppered kisses all over his cock, practically worshipping it. As your tongue poked out to swirl over his head, he pushed your head down on him, forcing you to take him down your throat, but you didn't mind. Honestly, you loved it. Your hands gripped his thighs as he thrust down your throat, feeling it close around the tip of his dick and making him moan out.

"God, baby, just like that." He mumbled, watching your eyes swell with tears and lifting your mouth off of him. "You look so gorgeous." He let you take the lead, your hand lifting up to stroke him as you let a smile break out on your face.

Your tongue swirled over his head, hand pumping him quickly, trying to get him there as soon as possible. You hear him moan above you, his eyes shut and his mouth hanging open, little whispers spilling out as he pushed his cock past your lips again, becoming impatient and missing the warmth.

"I can't wait to fuck you, baby." He thrust into your mouth harshly. Your hand slipped to grasp his balls and roll them around, hearing him gasp and let out a loud, throaty shout, seeing him look down at you with hooded eyes.

"I'm gonna come," he panted, forcing himself down your throat and letting out a strangled moan as he came in spurts down your throat, feeling you moan at the taste.

He finally released your head and helped you to your feet, pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "Thank you, my lovely wife." You smiled against his lips, pecking them softly once again before walking towards the mirror and situating your hair, makeup, and dress, seeing him watch you with soft, loving eyes.

You look up at him through the mirror as you finished, a small smile spreading on your face, your eyes sparkling in the bright light. "What?"

Sonny simply shook his head, walking to you and wrapping his arms around you. Your eyes stayed locked in the mirror as you leaned against him, arms resting over his, swaying back and forth.

"I love you." Sonny spoke pridefully, watching you smile and your eyes flutter shut for a second. When you looked back up at him, your eyes were filled with tears for the millionth time that day, you had never been happier. You never wanted to leave that bathroom.

"I love you, too."