Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)

Camila P.O.V:

"Hey Cami, look my mom gave- ph hey girl" (y/n) get in the room, like in a sing, she hold something in her hands.

"Hey girl" Dinah said and smiled to her "what is that?" She asked.

"That's an ointment to relaxing pain" she put in in front of us so we could see "my mom gave it to me, she said it would helps you" (y/n) pointed at me, she's so cute.

"Thanks babe" I said, everybody looked at me and I saw (y/n) blushing a bit, then I realized... I CALLED HER BABE!!

"Kaky?" Thank you Sofi "Kaky, I'm missing mommy and daddy" she climbed into my bed and curled into my side.

"It's okay pumpkin, they'll be back soon" I kissed the top of her head and hugged her " do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Tangled?" Ally suggests and we all agreed, (y/n) went to up the movie on, her shirt was a bit up showing her tummy, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Chancho" Dinah whispered, i hummed without taking my eyes off of (y/n) "you staring" I looked at her she was smirking and I blushed.

---------
At the middle of the movie Sofi fall asleep so we all went down stairs and think about something to do.

"Let's play truth or dare" Normani said and we all agreed, (y/n) take a bottle and spin it around.

"Ally, truth or dare?"I asked the small girl.

"Truth" she said.

"Truth that you like Harry Styles from school?" She blushed and hide her face "aww... so cute" we spin the bottle again and it landed on me.

"Camila truth or dare?" Lauren asked, I though or a couple seconds.

"Truth"

"Truth that you likes someone here more than friend?" I blushed and looked at the floor avoiding eyes contacts.

"Uhm... I don-n't know, m- mayde״ I stuttered out.

"Who is it?" Dinah asked excited.

"I already answered one question" I turn the bottle again.

----------

All the game I saw (y/n) looking at me and the girls didn't stopped asking us questions about how we love.

"I'm tired we should sleep" I said and we up slowly, (y/n) ran to me and helped me up, did I already said that I'm in love with her?.

"Can I carry you upstairs?" She asked.

"I can walk" I start making my way up but she stopped me.

"Please" she pouted, god... this is my new weakness, I just want to kiss that pout away, I nodded and she put me in her arms, my arms were around her neck. She too me upstairs and put me on my bed gently, and quietly become Sofia was still on my bed asleep "are you comfortable?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm good thank you" I smiled at her, I looked at my nightstand and saw the ointment "can you smear my back?" I pointed at the ointment, she nodded slowly.