Chapter1

"We're going now?" I ask and my mother, who was very proper and stuck up, snarls in my direction.

"I told you this yesterday Y/n. Listen for once." she snaps than throws her hair back and walks out to the car.

I was use to my mother's horrid behavior and so this was nothing.

I've dealt with worse.

I groan and follow her out.

I wasn't ready to do this.

I hated the idea of an arranged marriage but since my mother was so old fashioned and rude there was no way I could possibly say no so I had no choice but to do it.

Who knows, maybe the guy could be nice ya know.

Maybe he had a personality similar to mine and we'd get along great.

Or at least I hoped so.

"We're here. Please don't act like an imbecile in here. He lives with his six other friends and I don't need you making a bad first impression." she says and I look over at her.

"With six other guys? Wouldn't you want something more proper than that?" I ask and she looks down at me with an untouched expression.

"Don't worry about any of that. I've already talked to him and know his intentions for after you two get married." she says the pushes me up to the door and knocks.

I was nervous.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my hands were starting to become clammy.

I hadn't felt this nervous before in my life.

When the door opens I see a tall guy with dimples carved deep into his cheeks.

"You must be (mother's name). We heard you'd be coming. Come in." he says and steps aside.

Once again I'm pulled along by the devil itself.

I look around and take in the dorm.

It was a decent size for seven guys.

"I'm Namjoon by the way. One of Yoongi's friends." The guy says and I let out a breath knowing I hadn't met my future husband yet and he wasn't this nice guy.

"The guys are in here." The guy now named Namjoon says and we follow behind him.

When we enter the room I see six guys all sitting down on the couches.

When they notice our presences they look up.

Which one was he...?

I felt like I was going to throw up from nervousness.

"Yoongi, nice to see you again." my mother says and a guy with black hair stands up and bows to her while saying "yes, it's nice to see you too."

The guy was pretty god damn attractive but that meant nothing if his personality wasn't.

"Yoongi, this is my daughter Y/n. Y/n this is Yoongi, your fiancé." My mother says and nudges me forward.

"It's nice to meet you." I say politely as I bow.

His eyes look me up and down but his facial expression stays the same, his lips set in a straight line and his eyes dull.

Wow, tough crowd.

"Now, I'll leave you two to get to know each other. I'll drop your bags off later." My mom says and I turn to face her with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask and she let's out a breath.

I wouldn't hear the end of this later.

"You'll be staying here with him until you get married. It's the best possible way for you two to become close and fall in love." she says and my heart clenches at the word love.

She wanted me to love this stranger.

This guy who gave me a look that could kill.

"Bye now." she says and scurries off before I can object.

When I turn back everyone is looking at me.

I felt self conscious in this room full of attractive guys.

Not to mention the intimidating guy I'd soon have to marry.

"I guess we should start with our introductions as well." A guy with pink hair says as he stands up and walks to me.

"I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm the oldest here so if you ever need to talk I'm always here to listen." he says flashing me a big smile.

"I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi or your angel." a guy with orange hair saying while appearing in front of me.

"This is Jungkookie, our Maknae." Hoseok says pointing to a small brown haired guy.

He waves then the guy beside him stands.

"I'm Jimin." he says offering a welcoming smile which seemed to help clam my nerves.

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae or TaeTae, whichever is fine." a guy with blonde hair says as he flashes me a cute box smile.

"Then of course this is Yoongi." Jin says while placing his hand upon Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you all." I say with a smile which all of them return, everyone except for Yoongi.

"We look forward to living with you Y/n as I'm sure Yoongi-hyung is looking forward to marrying you." Jimin says and I pull my lips in as I see Yoongi scrunching his nose.

Was I unattractive to him or something?

I thought I looked pretty hot today.

What a shame.

"Mhm." I mumble then watch as Yoongi walks over and sits down on the couch, completely blocking everyone out.

"Don't worry about it. He'll loosen up eventually." Namjoon says offering a warm smile.

I sure do hope so.
_____
(A/n): Woah hey guys! I'm back with a new story. I had been having trouble trying to come up with a new idea and a good plot and I finally found one I think you might enjoy and I as well.
Please do be patient with me though because from time to time I will lose my ambition to write and I also may get writers block so please try to bare with me. Also, I won't be posting daily because I want this story to be good and so I have to put more thought and effort into the chapters so forgive me for that. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new story!