Panel 1 - HOW TO BE AWESOME ON WATTPAD - with Q&A

PANEL 1 – HOW TO BE AWESOME ON WATTPAD

LDCrichton – one of the Wattpad 4, a group that hosts weekly twitter chats, hosts interviews with big-name authors, and writes content for sponsored stories, and creates tutorial videos for Wattpad users. Leah tells us what it's like to be part of Wattpad's coolest foursome.

XxSkater2Girl16xX – multiple Wattys wins! How does this girl do it? Jordan tells us, and shares her popular writing advice.

cold_lady19 – has more followers than most of us have reads, a jaw-dropping 452,000. OMG! What's the secret of Wattpad popularity?

knightsrachel – from tackling tough topics in her writing such as mental illness to winning multiple Watty Awards, Rachel is a huge success on Wattpad. She'll share with us her top tips on writing compelling content and how to build a great fan base.

Kelly Anne Blount (chair) – creator of the Wattpad Block Party events which have featured hundreds of Wattpadders and amassed over a million reads, and a Wattpad Star and USA TODAY Bestselling Author.

This panel celebrates everything great about getting more involved in Wattpad – from being an ambassador to racking up reads, to running a competition, to hosting a twitter chat. Some of Wattpad's most connected users and biggest community givers talk about how to get the most out of Wattpad, whether you're a reader or a writer.