Jerome

He doesn't look at us.

He catches my gaze for only a second before his eyes dart away, looking back at the floor in silence, his breath hitching in his throat. I sit down again in defeat, my mind racing as I glance over at Vikk, who's blankly looking over at his friend. My eyes dart to the open door, and I see the guards that led Jerome in closing it behind them as they stand behind us. CalFreezy is smirking, his blue eyes brimming with excitement as he catches eye contact with me.

I look away.

"Why? W-why would you lead everyone on like this? We all trusted you!" Vikk whispers, his eyes filled with anger as he catches my gaze and Jeromes. His eyes are narrowed as his unforgiving glare burns into the side of Jerome head, causing the pale boy to shrink back slightly.

"T-they promised to keep Mitch safe. I had to at the time...Please Vikk. You can't understand." He weakly pleads from his spot on the floor, his eyes gazing at me as if he's expecting me to help.

"Oh, ya okay. That justifys it great, doesn't it? Now Mitch is dead, and you already gave up everything, and were here. So no, I guess I wouldn't understand betraying everyone so your shitty boyfriend could live longer." Vikk snaps, his eyes reflecting the anger that's burning inside him. I glance over to CalFreezy, who's enjoying every second, his eyes burning with the passion of seeing everyone fighting.

Vikk is infuriated, and I can see it in his eyes. I'm angry, sure, but not as revolted Vikk is. You can see the betrayal show in his eyes and radiate off his very being, and the hatred is slowly filling up the room. Jerome stays silent, and as do I. I suppose I didn't understand Jerome motive either.

"So, we've gathered you all here today to talk about where your "friends" went, okay? When we went back to the campsite the only person here was Jerome, as you know, and he claims everyone had already left. It was believed they went back to an old camp site, and we need to know where that may be." CalFreezy sings, his voice light as he speaks, "And I hope you'll do what's best for you and comply."

I can hear Vikk scoff beside me, a hint of a smirk ghosting on his lips as he shakes his head slowly. "Im not him. In not gonna rat everyone out for my benefit."

"I stayed behind to be with Mitch...there no reason for me to say anything more of where they went." Jerome whispers slightly, the tension in the room growing large.

CalFreezy clicks his tounge, shaking his head slightly as he leans slightly over the desk, his gaze turning to me as he smirks. I can feel my heart sink and I shy back into the chair, my heart starting to race ever so slightly.

"Simon, Simon. Reason with your friends. Tell me where the first camp is, where your friends might be, and I'll let you all go. You can leave right now and never have to see me ever again, if you so disire." He assured, his voice soft and kind when he spoke. My eyes hastily flickered over to the two people beside me before I looked back at the ground.

"Oh, its not that hard. Just a simple place, that's all you need to tell me." He smiled softly.

I glance over at Vikk, trying to read his expression. His eyes have softened up slightly when he looks at me, the anger that once glazed his eyes hidden his cobalt pools of color. He examines my face for a second, seeing how worried and scared I am, and he just shakes his head slightly. His eyes are showing regret when he opens his mouth to say something, even though nothings left his lips.

"Do what you want."

His voice is soft when he speaks, so I don't think he's angry with me. He looks up at me with a hollow smile, his eyes showing my reflection as I stare. My eyes flicker over the tan skinned boy beside me, my eyes taking in his entire form. His arms are beginning to grow red and swollen where the cuffs dig into his skin, keeping his arms in place. There's a few bruises on his face that match mine from this morning, and looking down at myself my skin is also dyed blue and red with bruises. Jerome looks pretty darn beaten to, and his pale skin is marked all over his body, his scars are so much worse then mine.

It wouldn't take that much. Just a simple location and then we would be free. Then we wouldn't have to go through any of this anymore. In fact, I think that if I refuse to say anything, the least of my worries would be these dark marks that cover our skin.

My heart starts to leap as I open my mouth to say it, my morals gone left in the cell back below the ground. But my mind searches for the place, the name of the location, and my mind goes blank. My heart starts pounding as the name of the place doesn't come to mind, mostly because I never knew it. No one had asked where it was, or if they did, I wasn't present.

My stomach sinks as the world starts to spin, my stomach feeling queasy. I can't remember. And now it gonna cost us.

I refuse to look up as I open my mouth to mumble the only thing I can say, CalFreezys gaze turning soft to one of fury as I talk.

"I d-dont know."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey!

Finally! New chapter!

Yeah sorry about this getting posted like five times just for me to unpublish it, my phone was acting spooky.

But ya...I think that's it. Catch ya all later!