Stop...

I knew this was a bad idea! Well, I'm pretty sure angel hates me now. She's coming over to cleat the problem from yesterday and I'm nervous as heck.
I should never have posted the last chapter.

Stop telling me that Angel is a bad person.
Stop telling me what happened was terrible.
Stop telling me I should break the contact.
Stop telling me what you would do to angel.
Stop telling me all this crap.

Angel's my friend. I couldn't hurt her or hate her. And I would never break contact except she wants that. Angel isn't a bad person! She's nice and I'm 100% sure that yesterday wasn't on purpose. I can understand that she'd rather talk to M. They got so much more in common than Angel and I do and... he's really fun to be around.

So please stop this nonsense. I probably lost my best friend cuz I cowardly put the issue on the Internet hoping she'd read it instead of telling her personally like I should have. I suck. I'm the dirt under people's shoes. I want to take last chapter back and act as if yesterday didn't bother me one bit. But I was too dumb to realise that putting ths issue on the Internet was the worst idea I could ever have.

So... angel isn't the bad person. I am. Don't talk about my friends like that, please. She doesn't deserve it. She'd only deserve it if she KNEW what her actions would do to me which she surely didn't.

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest as well.
(Sorry for no art. But I don't feel like drawing right now)