ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

★★★

SAMI POV

Hoseok and I sat down at my dining table across from my aunt. Neither of us saying a word while she tapping her French manicured nails on the wooden table.

Every so often, she would deeply inhale and then exhale, in taking oxygen through her nose then blowing it out her mouth.

She parts her lips like she's about to speak while pointing her fingers at the both of us and then repeated the same cycle once more.

Aunt Carol does this for 10 minutes and without saying one word to us. By now, we or should I said me have already explained everything to her.

Still, she doesn't anymore but get up from her chair and walks to the kitchen. I turned around in my chair watching her take out a bottle of wine and pour it into the glass that she was drinking from earlier.

Truthfully, I don't drink alcohol due to personal reasons. And to see that she had a bottle of alcohol in fridge kind of pissed me off.

She pours some of the white wine into her glass and walked back over to us with the bottle in hand. She points the bottle at us like we wanted some of the wine. Hoseok and I shook our head no and she shrugged her shoulders placing the bottle next to her.

She sat down again and looked again at the both of us. "Okay...since I now have a clear head, I think. Let me get this straight."

She pointed to each one of us as she carefully went over everything that we had said to her.

She first looked at Hoseok, who jumped at first, startled that he was in the hot seat.

"You've got my niece pregnant, you're from South Korea, part of some "boy band" and to top it all off your company doesn't even know that you are even here. Did I pretty much get all of that?"

Hoseok looked at me as I show him a short text of what my aunt just raved on about

Hoseok looked at me as I show him a short text of what my aunt just raved on about. "Ne," He said in his mother's tongue back to her.

She looked at him side-eye confused at what he just said. "I'm sorry, what?"

I think the liquor was getting to her now.

"Uh, y-yes." He said in English.

She pointed at me. "So you're going to keep the baby even though he's from another country?"