ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

A/N: HAVE YOU EVER HAD SOMEONE EVEN IF THEY ARE CLOSE TO YOU FORCE THEMSELVES TO COME OVER EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THEM NO?

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

NARRATIVE POV

Feeling that he had no other choice but to allow Taehyung to come along with him, Hoseok finally gave in as he tossed his bag over his shoulder and headed out from his room.

He had given Taehyung 10 minutes to be ready but he didn't expect to see Taehyung casually leaning on the wall next to the front door with his phone in his hand and bag laying in front of him.

"This fool was already ready before even asking me if he could go," Hoseok grumbled to himself as he headed towards the front door.

Taehyung lifted his head up from his phone to see Hoseok coming over to him. His boxed grin appearing happily on his face as he places his phone in his back pocket and picked up his bag to follow.

All Hoseok could do is shake his head as he opened the door and both of them left out to head down to the building below to catch a cab.

Once the arrived at the bottom, Hoseok waved down a cab. In a few seconds, a yellow cab finally arrived to pick Hoseok and Taehyung up.

Hoseok and Taehyung slid inside the vehicle in which the driver asked them where they were going. Once settled into the cab, Hoseok provided the driver with his address in which the driver keyed it into his GPS system.