ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

NARRATIVE POV

Sami barged into the house mumbling to herself as she kicked off her shoes threw her jacket on the hook before storming down the hall towards Hoseok's room and slamming it behind it her.

All eyes followed her but she didn't even notice that she was the center of their center. Right after coming inside from the cold, Hoseok sluggishly followed behind taking off his jacket and hanging it back.

His gloomy expression was now the center of three figures who watched him come inside right after Sami stormed in. He dragged his body over to where Mrs. Jung, Taehyung, and Tyla were sitting comfortably as he plopped down covering his face with his hands.

Hoseok assumed that everything was fine when both of them walked out to talk. He would've never expected just a simple request would change two people so instantly.

Sami being furious.

Hoseok being disappointed.

Mrs. Jung got up and excused herself and headed towards her son's room to speak with Sami on what happened. She knocked first before opening the door and walking inside, closing the door behind.

Mrs. Jung saw Sami sitting on the bed with her hands crossed over her chest. She even heard Sami speaking but couldn't make out the words she was saying.

She walked over Sami and sat down next to Sami on the bed. "What happened? Everything was fine a moment ago..."

Sami moved her arms that were crossed over her chest using the inner part of her index finger to wipe away the continuous tears that kept flowing out from her eyes. "H-hoseok wants for Tyla to stay here," she finally choked out answering Mrs. Jung who listen before saying anything that may come off wrong.

"Sami... I know from a mother's point of view, I wouldn't want to leave my child alone in a strange place either but you also have to see it from his point of view as well. It's hard for him to see her and maybe this way it would allow him to bond with her."

Hoseok's mom reached over and grabbed a box of tissues that was sitting on Hoseok's desk. She moved the box over to Sami and she pulled out some tissues to blow her nose and wipe her eyes.

"But I just don't know..." She trailed off by saying, "Tyla has never been away from me."

"That is true but have you ever thought about living here?" Mrs. Jung suggested.

Sami glared at Mrs. Jung for the longest. It was like the woman had said a bad word to her. "I've thought about for a while," she stated to Mrs. Jung after wiping more tears from her face.

"Well..why don't you tell him that," Mrs. Jung stated putting her hands on top of Sami's.

Sami got up from the bed, crossing her arms over her chest. She paced around the room thinking if it was a good idea to uproot her life and move thousands of miles to live here in Seoul.

"Maybe both of you need to have a long talk. Whatever you both decide to do affects all of you. Tyla the most"

Mrs. Jung sighed out as she got up from the bed and stood by Sami before opening and closing the bedroom leaving Sami alone to think about everything.