ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

HOSEOK POV

Yep, my baby girl just busted us in the act. My face started to heat up as I lowered my head to hide my embarrassment. Sami, on the other hand, frantically tried to grab anything that was near her to cover her body.

I glanced down noticing that my jeans were dangling down my ankles. I immediately leaned down and quickly pulled them up, still noticing that Tyla hasn't moved from her spot.

She probably was wondering what was going on with the both of us. Swiftly, I glanced over at Sami as she stared back at me, most likely requesting me to do something, now.

"Tyla, could you go back up to the front of grandma, please," I forced a smile over to her. She blinked a couple of times before finally walking away but leaving the door open.

I barely had my pants up as I struggled over to the door to close and lock it. I pull up my pants and buckle it and while coming back over to Sami, I pick up her shirt tossing it to her while picking up my shirt.

She retrieved the shirt which by now she already has her pants on. Sami puts her arms through her arms as pulls it down the rest of the way.

Once Sami is done getting dress, she rushed quickly over to the door and unlocked it. But before she does, Sami turned back to me.

The glare that she gave me basically stated, let's not talk about what happened in this room.

I wink at her while smirking mischievously towards her. No matter what she thought, neither one of us could control the strong attraction between us.

Sami rolled her eyes as she opened and closed the door behind her leaving me alone in the room. Before, heading back out to the front, I touched my lips feeling how swollen they were.

I shook my head as I pull open the door and head out to join the rest of my family.

Dinnertime was right around the corner and we just found out that my father and sister were on their way after he picked her up from school.

While we waited for them to arrive, Sami and I stay away from each other for the remainder of the day.

As I sat talking to Taehyung at the dinner table, I watched on seeing how close Sami stayed glue to Tyla hoping that she wouldn't say anything about what happened in my room.

Soon, my mom called to her to help set the table. Sami got up adjusting her pants as she headed over to the kitchen. She turned to me as I smile before continuing to go further in the kitchen.

Seriously, it wasn't that serious.

"Sami, make sure to grab extras plates since Hoseok's father and sister will be joining us," my mother said.

Sami nodded her head and grabbed two more plates and chopsticks. After a while, Taehyung and I had finished our conversation and he was now on the floor with Tyla.

I got up from the dining table and moved over to where Taehyung was sitting on the floor playing with Tyla.

They were playing with a ring stack. Both of them were stacking to see who would be able to get the rings on the cone the fastest.

Sadly, my daughter won and Taehyung was left pouting in the corner.

Who's the adult and who's the child?