ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

HOSEOK POV

The phone call ended with me pulling my phone away from the ear and seeing all eyes staring at me.

I rubbed my head as I head to the back to where Sami carried Tyla off to. I peeked my head into my bedroom see Sami stroking Tyla's hair as Tyla had finally fallen asleep.

She was holding onto one of the plush animals that I had in my room. Sami stopped stoking Tyla when she noticed me staring at the both of them. She got off the bed and came over to me.

I stepped away as she closed the door. We walked out to the front to see my father and Taehyung by the door waiting for me.

I was told by Lee that I needed to come in right away so that they could discuss the matter that just crashed Naver and Nate.

I knew this would happen, that's a fact but I rather it is to own my terms announcing that I had a child. Sami and I walked hand and hand until I was now next in front of my father and Taehyung.

"Everything is going to be alright," I whispered in her ear as I'm hugging her tightly.

She nodded her head as she pulled away from me noticing my forced smile appearing on my face. She stroked my face gently. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know I was afraid and Sami knew by the look on my face.

Taehyung motioning for me that it was time to go while my father opens the front door. I follow behind them but before I closed the door, I take one last glance at Sami.

The drive to BIGHIT's building should only take us 45 minutes by car but how I felt it might as well have been hours

Finally, we all arrived, and outside the building was a ton of fans and reporters.

My father parked the vehicle and we all got out to head inside. When the reporters notice us, they stormed over causing security to come over and help us inside the building.

Now being able to breathe but for a short time, My father, Taehyung and I enter the building, and not even a second of us walking inside, we could hear the staff staring and whispering to me.