ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ

English: bold text

Korean: bold and italic

Text: bold and underline

FINAL DECISION

😉

WELL...I WON'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME SO HERE IS THE FINALLY CHAPTER. ENJOY

[NARRATIVE]

Silence took over the meeting room that everyone was in while they waited for management to return with the ruling on Hoseok.

So, it was just Hoseok, his father, and the rest of the members in the room. Some of the members either fidgeted with their phones or just kept quiet during the long wait.

Every once in awhile, Hoseok would take quick peeks to see some of the members glance his way. He knew that they must be disappointed in him. But no one was bold enough to ask him why he did what he did and it just made the wait even longer.

Not being able to take it anymore, Junggeok was the first to speak, slamming his palms on the desk causing all eyes to turn to him. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us?"

Junggeok's question was the first to ask as Hoseok turned to him and darted his eyes and bit the bottom of his lip. He was about to explain until the next member decided to join in.

"Seriously, Hoseok, you could've told us. No matter what we would've supported you," Jin added.

"No doubt, we would've been there for you," Jimin joined in.