Halloween!!!

Kylo- You two as a laugh decided to dress up as an elevator and Darth Vader, and as more of a laugh you were Darth Vader and he was the elevator. You went round the First Order base saying "meet my wife, Elle Vador"

Anakin- Anakin wanted to be the joker but you had enough Harley Quinn's and decided you'd make the Batman and Joker ship, 'hey, before you yell and say that'll never happen, why so serious?'

Obi-wan- Gandolf and Bilbo here you two come, you even managed to persuade Yoda to be Gollum this year, said he was perfect. You could see him mouth, 'my precious' everyone meeting.

Luke- You being you, and Halloween being your favourite holiday ever, became distressed Luke. 'NOOOO! That's impossible!' You promised not to do it but, it's Halloween, birthday of the devil! Luke, annoyed at your costume became you, and over exaggerated what you normally do, I mean you aren't that much of a Diva you sink to Hans level are you?

Poe- Poe became James Potter.
You became Sirius Black.

Finn-  Finn became Remus Lupin
You became Lily Potter/Evans.

Han- You guys don't like dressing up and getting candy, so you dress up and hide, you then scare people to death and take candy. This year you two became the grim reaper and a frost giant.

Hux- Dressing up? Pfft no, scary movies in the dark and cuddling sounds better, although occasionally Hux shall become....run run you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

Okay so this was a Halloween special, but it isn't SPECIAL! It can classify as a normal update, so I am adding in, for this chapter unless you want more, Leia and Rey! For all you LGBT+ peeps, I got ya back. But let's face it, straight or not you'd date Daisy Riddley. One truth you can't deny.

Leia- You became Lara Croft from Tomb Reader and she became Katniss from the Hunger games, powerful female roles for the win! Tris is another but that's next years.

Rey- You wanted to be Dick and Dom, she wanted to be Ant and Dec, so you two settled for Russell Howard and Frankie Boyle, nailed that Scottish accent, must say. But you don't understand how you got too them two, you just threw out random names of comedians, dunno how many people you pisses off as Frankie Boyle however.

Happy Halloween guys! Hope you liked this update, how ya'll doing? What costumes did you lot put on?