chapter 46

This book might be ending soon but would you guys like a sequel, if so comment down below to let me know. I might do two or three more chapters of this book then I'm ending it.

~BR££
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

August,

"Well class, graduation is only around the corner and I'm sure you all are ready for it" my teacher spoke. I was still nervous to tell renae about college. I'm still debating if I even want to go. Hopefully she cool with my decision. The bell rung interrupting me from my thoughts

"August could you stay for a bit?" My teacher asked. I nodded letting everyone else get out the door before I walked up to her desk.

"Now we talked alot about your plans after highschool did you make your decision?" She asked as I took a seat on top of the desk.

"Well to be honest Mrs. P I want to go to college but then again I dont."

"Well let's see. What do you want to do?"She asked.

"Um.. there's two things, I want to be a construction worker or a businessman" I said.

"You could combine the two" she explained. I thought about it.

"That's actually not a bad idea" I said.

"Since you already been accepted then you should switch your major " I nodded smiling.

"Thanks mrs.p" I said smiling as I walked out. I sighed walking to my locker. I want to tell renae but I'm afraid she might not agree. I saw jasmine and waved. She smiled.

"You seen renae." I asked.

"Nah, you seen chris?" She asked.

"Yeah he just came out the bathroom" I told her nodding in his direction. I looked at her weird before walking away.

"Aye uh we gotta talk" Chris said. I nodded as he passed jasmine and kept walking. What's going on with them? It's not my business I kept reminding myself.

"What did I miss" I thought to myself.

-----------------

I looked face to face to Chris waiting for him to talk..

"Me and jasmine broke up" he said. I was in shocked

"Who did the brea--

"We agreed to" he confessed.

"One question.. why?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong we still have feelings for each other but we about to graduate and move on and I don't really know when we going to see each other again." He sighed.

"Damn... what state she going to?" I asked

"Florida and most likely I'm going to new York for college" he complained.

"I've been thinking"

"Wassup"

"Breaking up with renae" he looked at me confused.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"We not going to the same college and I didn't get accepted to where she was going" I told him.

"Are you sure this is what you wanna do?"

"I'm not sure. I love her to much to leave her" I sighed.

"Well maybe you guys should have time apart " he suggested.

"Man you know I can't do long distance relationships it's hard to maintain" i told him "I don't wanna see her with someone else it's gonna break me down if I do"

"Well shit nigga I don't know what to tell you" Chris said making me laugh.

"All this sad shit making me thirsty... want a drink?" He asked

"Yeah"

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- babeeee

Yea?

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- I didn't see you today.. was you at school?

Left early.. what you doing big forehead?

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- haha very funny big head 😂

You stay talking about my head size 😑

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- let's play a game of I spy

How.. nevermind you go

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- it's big and hard to miss

Your booty😂

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- No, Your fucking head💀

Funny😑You know what else is big ?😏

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- ugh you stay sexual with everything.

That's why you love me😁

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- you already know👅

Oooouuuu

Bigbooty🍦😍👀- your aggy but I love you.

I love me too...

Bigbooty🍦😍👀-😑😭 your hurting my feelings...

"You texting her?" Chris asked.

"Yeah" I said typing away on my phone.

"Maybe it's best if you guys don't.. it will hurt you both bad" I looked up at him thinking. How would that work and what do he mean?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You guys I'm sorry about not posting this book in awhile but I've truly had writers Block and been very busy with school and practice. But I promised an update so here y'all go.

~Royalbree