Forty One

Vote& comment !!💖

Tyler POV

"I'm getting tired of being in this car. Come up with a plan." I announced bluntly interrupting the silence. Nearly three and a half weeks we been in and out of hotels and motels, gas stations, and what not— yes, three and a half.

I was trying to spark up a discussion so I could have some type of conformation that there is a plan and not just aimless driving, but I doubt it because I didn't get a response from Anthony.

"I know you hear me!" I shoved him but only a little bit so the impact I was about to receive from him could be less painful. Surprisingly though, he didn't hit me back. But I got his attention.

"Like what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Clearly you need to settle somewhere though because this car thing is just not working for me." I said. He didn't say anything so I continued. "And if that don't move you, it's not working for Cameron either. Got the boy throwing up all over the place."

Cameron had gotten motion sickness from being in the car too long. We got this motion sickness medicine at the pharmacy but it's not working. He needs a prescription from the doctor because that over the counter stuff is terrible. Right now he's okay, sleeping like always.

"I don't know what to do." He finally announced after a long time of silence.
"Well first of all," I grabbed his hair "you gotta cut this off."

"Then dye it blonde." I finished.

He shook his head "Now you're chatting."

"I'm Really not though. How else do you think you're gonna be recognized so quick? A six foot five, black male with braids is hard not to recognize. Look, I'll even grow out a beard and dye my hair orange. Cameron can like, shave his head bald."

Anthony shook his head.

"All I'm saying is changing up your identity is a easy big step to this undetected plan."

I can't be the only one who thinks this is a great idea. God forbid some cop out in these other states is looking for us too and we happen to pass one. They're instantly going to recognize this trio if they have our descriptions. And even though Anthony would look hit with a short cut and Cameron would look just as ugly bald, that's not important.

"And then what?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

"Then we go to Jamaica." I smiled and Anthony kissed his teeth, waving me off.

"What was that for? I got family out there, we'd be good."

"And what about Cameron?" He asked seriously. I didn't have an answer because. The boy is undeniably gay ass hell and that won't sit well over there.

When Anthony realized I didn't have an answer he shook his head "Exactly."

"Okay whatever so that is out the window. But, the whole going out of the country thing makes sense. So, think about it. Oh, and changing up your identity."

I shut myself up feeling like I got my point across and there was nothing more to say.

"Pull over, I have to take a dump." I said after a while of feeling my stomach going crazy over a 7/11 burrito I ate not too long ago. I'm not one too fond of shitting in public bathrooms but when you gotta go you gotta go.