Tethered by @WalkStar

When I first joined Wattpad and contacted Annie to congratulate her on her amazing work on "The Other One" I was thrilled to know that she was a teacher like me. Of course I teach English as a second language, my job is far easier than hers, but still I was amazed that we were both educators and she immediately made me feel at home like I wasn't alone here.

Her works are incredible; when she writes it's like she opens her soul and lets you take a look inside, touch it even and feel its bruises. She shares her most private thoughts; she bares herself and allows you to see her vulnerability and that is what I love about her.

An LA girl-and a wattpadholic like me- she has also gifted us with "The Only One" which is Harry's POV/journal of her first book, "Boys of Summer" and "In the Dark" which are one shots and is currently editing her other amazing work and we hope she will be able to find a publisher soon. So be fabulous and go read her work and follow her.

Tonight I came home to find a freshly showered and sharply dressed Harry, standing in the bedroom, with a leather collar held aloft on one finger by the metal ring, his other hand clutching a set of matching leather cuffs

"So um. Baby. I was wondering. How you'd feel. About. Um. Bondage?" His voice went high and breathy at the end, not quite a squeak but definitely an octave higher than his usual gravelly rasp. His cheeks held the most beautiful blush. His arms were flushed with goosebumps.

I tried to keep my face impassive, not wishing to kink shame but also not really wanting to be tied up. "I don't know that I'd want to wear them, myself--"

"Oh no yeah. I meant me. I meant for me to wear them and you..." his voice trailed off.

I couldn't help myself. I definitely wore a smirk now, one I tried to hide by biting the inside of my lip. Oh the possibilities.

Harry'd always been a sweet lover. Gentle and generous. He liked when I told him exactly what I wanted. And while I sometimes longed for him to take control and just fuck me, I also loved that he was so tender and even tentative.

Perhaps this was why. My sweet little cupcake was submissive. He wanted--no needed me to dominate him.

Well then. I would.

I stepped forward and took the collar from his hand and secured it around his neck, which quivered as he released a stuttering sigh. Oh his beautiful long neck, so pale and pretty. Begging to be bit. I left a lovebite just above the collar, just below his jaw.