~Prologue~

(Y/N) POV

Long ago two races ruled the earth, Humans and Monsters. One day war broken out between the two races. After a long battle, instead of the monsters being victorious the humans were victorious. The monsters were now sealed down into the undergrounds by a magic spell, now humans can rule the surface. The monsters have their own land while the humans have their own land to rule over. Monsters trapped inside the undergrounds and humans up on the surface free to do whatever they want to...it was something that every single human could dream of but now they were stuck inside the undergrounds. Then while I was dreaming I started to heard loud beeping noises out of nowhere.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slowly opened my eyes to see my alarm clock beeping, I pressed the snoozed button then fell asleep again. After another five minutes of dreaming, the alarm clock kept beeping I unplugged my alarm clock then continued on sleeping. Then peacefully sleeping on my bed, my door opened to hear my younger sister, Papyrus, trying to get me out of my bed. "SISTER! You have to get up! We're going to be late for our patrol!" I pulled the blanket sheets over my face. "Give me five more minutes sis..." she then pulled the blanket off of me. "Get up! Do I have to do everything for you?!" I sigh then got up. "Fine fine I'll get ready..." she then left my room. I put on a normal white shirt and jeans on, I then walked out of my room downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Hey sis." I yawned. "(Y/N) what on earth? I thought you were going to get ready?! Now go fix yourself up." she pushed me out of the kitchen, I looked around for any pieces of clothing then found my jacket. I put on the jacket then went back to my sister, "Done!" she crossed her arms. "Seriously?! Whatever! Put on some shoes we're about to leave soon." I put on some comfy slippers. "(Y/N)! Would you at least put some effort into your outfit?!" she was getting frustrated, I couldn't help myself but giggle at her. "Alright..." I got a piece of paper writing the word effort then putting it on my shirt. "EFFORTunately, sis I can only put it over my outfit." she then started to scream. "Sister why?!" I started to laugh, "Sorry I couldn't help myself." she sigh. "It's fine...hurry and eat up." she handed me a plate of pasta.

I finished eating the plate of pasta then followed my sis out of the house, "You better be at your post! I don't want you to be somewhere else especially at Grillby's!" I nod. "Alright alright...see ya later sis." we walked the opposite directions. I walked all the way to my post, I usually use my shortcuts but I wanted to look around Snowdin. My post was near the bridge, Papyrus, tried to build the bars are too wide so anyone could past through it. I sat down at my post waiting for any monsters to come. Humans were trapped here so the king wanted all the monsters souls so he could free all the humans, so far he only had six he only need one more to complete the destruction of the barrier. I waited at my post for any monsters, the last time I saw a monster was a few weeks ago but a chance for another monster to come are very low. I still felt a little sleepy so slept at my post forgetting all my surroundings.

Ink POV

I was admiring my work, the AU's, each one revolving around the same cast of characters, each sharing similarities, but they were all different. Then suddenly Dream surprised me, "Ink! How's it going?" I jumped a bit. "Oh hello Dream, I'm good how about you?" he smiled. "I'm happy to report that my brother, Nightmare, hasn't done anything awful lately!" I smiled. "Same to Error, he hasn't tried anything recently, the AU's are all in order!" I looked around the AU's a bit. "Hey Dream do you want to go visit Undertale with me?" he nod, I then walked to the paper marked Undertale. I know that I could just teleport or use my portal to get there but walking was a nicer choose. I was about to grab the paper until Dream noticed something.

"Hey, Ink who's that?" he pointed to a piece of paper far away where I haven't explored yet. It was a picture of a girl with (H/l), (H/C) hair, (S/C) skin, sparkly (E/C) eyes, she was really beautiful. I looked at the paper, this AU seems like it's as old as Undertale but how could've I missed this. "This AU's been around as long as Undertale." we were both shocked. "Really?! We have to go visit them! Don't you think?!" I nod. "Yeah but maybe we can ask the others if they want to come?" he nod then took my arm into several different AU's. We went to Undertale, Underfell, Underswap, Freshtale, and Aftertale. All the Sans from all those AU came with us, we met at the paper then we went into the AU...