-Oneshot Requested by @kegraham821-

Requested by: kegraham821 - A oneshot of Kane and Felisha, married, with kids and Amelia, working to fix up the Government 

Kane shifts, and I look next to me on the bed, greeted with Kane's telltale smile.

"Goodmorning," He says, kissing my forehead. "Happy anniversary."

I smile, pulling my left hand out from under the covers, eyeing the diamond ring circling my ring finger. I snuggle closer to Kane, breathing in his scent, taking in his warmth. I can't believe we've been married for five years. It feels like just yesterday I was attempting to turn him into the Government.

"Mommy?" A small voice says from the doorway. I turn onto my side, my smile growing even wider on my face.

"Hi babies," I say as Amelia walks in with Laura. Although Amelia is eight, and Laura is only four, I can tell that they already have a sisterly bond, strong enough to withstand any troubles they will go through in life.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy," Laura says, attempting to crawl up onto the bed. Amelia helps her, and soon the pair is snuggled in between Kane and I, laughing quietly amongst themselves.

"I'll go check on Charlie," Kane says, sitting up, grabbing a shirt out of his dresser.

I sit up too, getting out of bed, pulling the blankets over the girls, placing gentle kisses on each of their heads. "I'm going to go with daddy."

I walk down to the nursery, and smile when I walk in on Kane holding Charlie, humming a quiet song in his ear. Charlie gurgles happily, and I walk over, wrapping my arms around Kane's waist.

"I love you," I whisper against his shoulder.

"I love you more," Kane says quietly.  

A/N~ Please leave more requests! :)- Sarah