Special Chapter!!

"Mornin',little sis,"Margo smilred.

To make everything clear,Margo is my littled sister.I'm not the big sister.
Sure,in the dream,I am but in reality,I'm not.

"Morning.Where's mom?"I asked.

Another thing,mom was never sick.If there'rs anyone who is sick here,that's my father.My father is really an idiot for always smoking.We always told him to stop because he's not going anywhere but the hospital but he won't listen.So,he has to suffer a lung cancer because of his stubborness.
Maybe that's the reason I killed him in my dream.But I never meant to do that!Who kows,he'll be dead there.

"In the kitchen.She's baking some cupcakes.."Margo replied,"I gotta go.My secretary,Gabriel is waiting for me in the office."

One important thing,Margo is the boss in the real life.Not Gabriel.Gabriel is my sister's secretary and my ultimate crush.He's not actually hot-headed as my dream explained him tobe,he's kind,gentle and is sweet.One thing I loved about my sister's job,is that she went home together with Gabriel.That's why I get to see him everyday.Whenever his around,he brings a red rose and give it to me.Everyday.

My sister is the one who is engaged around here.Her fiance' is Jake.The one who is Margo's jerk boyfriend in my dream.Truth was,he was never a jrk.His kind to me and mom.It's just that,I always think he's a bad guy.

"Bye.."I told Margo.

"Don't worry.I'll tell Gabriel you said hi,"she winked.

I blushed instantly.
Margo knew that I have a crush on Gabriel since I first saw him.It was love at first sight for me.I actually felt happy that I was married to him but he never sees me as something else.He sees as his boss' sister.

I wish I never woke up on that dream.I never even knew how much kids we have.It came so suddenly.

"Megan!"mom called.

"Yep?"

"Could you open the door?Someone's knocking."

I walked towards it and twisted the doorknob.Mark's face surprised me.

"Good morning,sleepyhead,"he flashed a smile.

Mark courts me and is my classmate since 1st grade.He confessed to me when we were is sixth grade but I told him we were too young to see each other as something else.He said okay but told me he won't throw away the feelings he had for me.So,until today,he courts me.He started when we stepped on Senior year.

"Good morning,Mark.Too early,I think,"I gestured him inside and smiled as he walked through the door.

"Oh,good morning,Mark,"my mom greeted him.

"Morning,Mrs.Hills,"he smiled.

Mom admired Mark for his bravery.Nobody tried confessing to me because they think I don't know a single thing about relationship but no way.I always watch chick flick.

"So,Gabriel rejected you,yet?"he asked.

Mark knows that I have something for Gabriel and is begging like hell for me to stop liking him.He told me why like a guy who doesn't see me as anything when there's him who loves me more than he loves his favorite hamster.

"Like,he will.."I replied.

"Of course,he will,"he smirked.

"Whatever.I'm taking a bath,"I walked.

"Be careful not to hit your head again.You don't want Betty to tease you,"he reminded.

Ooh,I almost forgot.Betty is my frenemy.We were best friends once but she back stabbed me by spilling many secrets of mine that I always wanted to keep.
It was actually great that I didn't get to see her face on my wedding day.
Lilly,on the other hand,is my best friend since fifth grade.She comforted me when Betty bullied me.That's where it kinda started.

"I'll keep that in mind!"I replied.

Sheryll is truly Gabriel's cousin.We knew each other very well and she figured out herself that I have a thing for her cousin.She said she definitely vote for me on being his girlfriend.
Sure I liked that but I'm too young for it.

I opened the shower,letting my body go numb.