•lemon• Bonnie X (wolf) Reader

Ok you are a wolf animatronic in this. Your fur is (F/C) and the fur on your chest is a lighter or darker color of (F/C).

Also (S/F/C) is second favorite color

-----------------------

Bonnie's POV

I was sitting on stage after the restaurant closed when some people brought in a big crate. They put it on the empty stage near our stage. They opened the crate and I saw that there was an animatronic in the box. Well we have a new friend.

Time skip

When men left leaving us alone. I hopped off the stage and started walking towards the new animatronic. "Bonnie!" Chica yelled behind me. "What?" I asked turning around. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Meeting the new person" I said. "Well your not going alone" Freddy said hopping off the stage with Chica behind him. "Ok then lets go" I said leading them to the other stage.

We opened the curtain to see that the newbie was still asleep. When I was on the stage I didn't see her features but now that I was closer I could see that she was a wolf with (F/C) fur and a (S/F/C) skirt with the same color shirt. (Your still in your animatronic form) She was pretty. "Hello" Chica said getting on the stage. She didn't move. Chica circled around her then she stopped behind her. "I found a switch I think will turn her on" (hehehe) Chica said. I heard a click and suddenly the girl opened her eyes. "Hello!" The girl cheerfully said. "Hi, I'm Chica" Chica said holding out her hand. The girl shook Chica's hand. "I'm Freddy" Freddy said. "I'm Bonnie" I said. "Well I'm (Y/N) and also where am I?" (Y/N) asked. "Your at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" Freddy said. "Wow" (Y/N) said in amazement.

We talked for most of the night until the bell rang for 6am we all left and went back to our stage. "She's nice" Chica said getting in her position. Suddenly a thought came into my mind. I face palmed my face. "Guys we forgot to show her our human forms" I said to them. "Oh but we can show her tomorrow right" Chica said. "Of course we can" Freddy said.

Time skip to tomorrow at night

I walked towards (Y/N)'s stage wondering how I was going to do this. Freddy was busy with paper work and Chica was hanging out with Foxy. So I had to go to (Y/N) by myself. I was going to show her my human form. I walked onto her stage seeing her play with her tail. "Hey Bonnie!" She said. "Hey (Y/N)" I said walking towards her. "I want to show you something" I said sitting in front of her. "What is it" she said tilting her head. "Do you know how to turn human?" I asked. "No" she says giving me a confused expression. "Do you want me to show you how" I asked. She nodded. I turned into my human form. Her eyes widened in amazement. "Tell me how to do that!" She demanded. "Well all you have to do is think of yourself as a human" I said. She closed her eyes for a few seconds later she formed into a human. She had (H/L) (F/C) hair and (S/F/C) shirt and skirt and of course her wolf ears and tail. My eyes widened at how beautiful she was. "Did I do it?" She asked looking at herself. "Y-yeah you did" I said. She suddenly gives me a devilish expression. "Now that we are both humans" she says running her hand up my chest "we can do what humans do" she unbuttons my vest. "And well you know" she says smiling "do it." I nod as my vest falls off. She kisses me and I quickly kiss back. I like her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She denies playfully I growl and grab her breast groping them roughly. She yelps and I explore her mouth with my tongue. We soon had to break for air and she takes off my shirt leaving me shirtless. I remove her shirt seeing her black bra. I take off her bra and started to rub her breast and she moans.

I pull down her pants to see her wet underwear. I slowly take off her panties earning a slight wine from her. I smirk and pull off my pants and boxers.

I line up my member with her entrance and look at her for approval. She nods. I pull in and she immediately bites her finger to hide the screams. Wouldn't want anyone to hear us right?

I wait for her approval to move soon she nods and I slowly thrust in and out of her. She moans quietly and grips my shoulders.

"B-Bonnie" she moans making me thrust faster. I moan from the pleasure of being inside her.

My phase becomes faster with each thrust. The room is now filled with sweat and moans.

Soon she climaxes and then I do with a few more rough thrusts. I pull out and lay next to her.

"W-wow" she says laying on my chest "was that your first time?" She asks me. I nod. "Then how are you that good?" She asks. "I read a lot about it" I say shrugging.

We soon were caught and put in separate corners for one hour a day.