Author's Note

This story takes place before and during the time of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I wrote this story in a way that my character blends within the movie as if she were there. I will say that there is not a structured "Act 1, Act 2, Conflict, Resolution" in this story like there is for a lot of other stories, but rather this is how Ruth Rogers and the people she meets would go about their day-to-day lives and whatever conflict and drama comes along with it.

Like I mentioned in the description, this story does have brief mild language, action, and circumstances where people within the story have different disorders that include: Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and PTSD. 

Many characters and agencies within the story are not mine and are owned by Marvel (I don't want to specify every character in case it spoils the story). I do own the character Ruth Rogers (Buzzkill) and many of the characters that are associated with her and her past. 

I do not own any of the pictures at the top of the chapters, I found them on the internet. If you own the picture, please let me know. 

** I am currently working on adding either pictures or music to each of the chapters. Each song is from either the Captain America Civil War or Captain America The Winter Soldier soundtracks. I put each song on a chapter where I felt like it would fit best. I know that everyone can have different tastes, so definitely don't feel like you have to play the music to read the chapter!

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy it! 

Please feel free to vote on each chapter leave comments below. :)