42. Love.

I kissed her forehead and slipped out of the bed. I had to prepare breakfast. Within a few minutes after freshening up I entered the kitchen.
I brought out the contents required laying them out I began preparing.

On one pan I scrambled the eggs while on the other bacon cooked.
The oil hissed again and again and the toaster pinged.
The first batch of the bread was burnt and I cursed. Had to make another one.
After a while I was almost done.
The scrambled eggs were perfect so was the bacon as I laid them on the plate.
I should have made pancakes.
I would make them after.

"Juice! Damn how could I forget that."

"Don't worry I got it."
She walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something.
Her hair was tied up in a bun and she only wore my shirt from yesterday which was barely hanging. I swear just that because I could see the silhouette of her body through it and a little hint of her underwear.

"Hey where are the fruits I asked."
She turned towards me.

"Uh. ..Umm....Yeah."

"Yes?"

"It must be there."

"No they aren't. There is only tetra packs of juice."

"Yeah that."

"It isn't healthy. I hope it's not expired." She frowned at the tetra pack.
"And why are you cooking all by yourself you should have woken me up."

"I wanted to make food for you."

"I was sick that time now I am absolutely fine. You made this all by yourself."

"I did."
I smiled at her waving the spatula.

"Bare shirt? While you are dealing with oil. Without the apron? What stunt are you trying?"

"It's no stunt. Can't I cook for my wife?"
I pouted.

"First of all bare shirt and then that face." She mumbled
"You'll kill me." She brought out two glasses and kept them on the slab.

I kept the spatula aside and pulled her by her waist towards me. She squealed, her eyes and her mouth wide open. She looked down and up and everywhere clearly aware that our bodies were separated by a thin veil of my shirt.

"I heard that. When did you wake up?"

"After you kissed me."
She answered softly gulping.

"Good morning love."
I kissed her.

"Go-good morning." Her voice heavy with desire.

I picked her up as her legs wrapped around me and put her on the kitchen slab.
I was about to pull away when she pulled me back and kissed me back.

I was turned on like hell and so was she. Our yesterday's rhapsody wasn't enough.
Really it wasn't enough.

Her tender kiss took a turn for worse and I was kissing her everywhere.
My hand went under the shirt to feel her her soft body and gripped onto her.
It was too much to handle and I had lost it.

That's when her stomach growled.
She looked away in embarrassment trying to pull apart. I kept my grip tight on her.

I couldn't help it and started laughing.

"Don't laugh!"

"Clearly you are hungry."

"Yeah I am"
She said in a heavy voice as she touched my lips.

"No." I gulped.
"You're ..hungry. You need to have breakfast."
I tucked her messed up hair behind.

"I was ..you stopped me."
Her eyes still drunk her finger tips touching my bare torso.