24 -2x01

Eira's eyes fluttered open and the breeze from her window, flew in, gliding across her skin making the room not feel so hot. The sun's rays shined brightly through the open window. It was morning.

She looked to to other side of her and saw Stefan waiting for her to wake up. He smiled once he saw her head move.

"Hey, your awake," he said gladly.

"How long have I been out?" Eira asked.

"Just through the night," Stefan answered before hesitating. "A lot happened while you were passed out."

Eira immediately sat herself up,"What's wrong?"

"Caroline is in the hospital, she got in a car accident," Stefan paused before continuing. "Katherine is back."

Eira's widened at the new information and although Eira was glad for Katherine to be back, she wanted to focus on Caroline. She was in the hospital and needed her support.

"I want to see Caroline," Eira got up from the bed.

"Damon gave her his blood, so she should be fine," Stefan explained and Eira sighed in relief.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you," Stefan informed and left her room.

Eira took a shower and after she noticed the bandage on her wrist. She took it off and replaced with a new one. She wasn't mad at Damon for biting her, he needed to get both of them out of that basement and he was too weak to do it. She hoped he didn't think she resented him for it.

Eira got dressed and went downstairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed two granola bars and went back to front door where Stefan was waiting. She followed him outside and she started to walk to the car, but he stopped her.

"We're not using the car today," Stefan said.

"Oh, okay," Eira walked back to Stefan and he vamp sped them to the hospital.

"I'm going to meet up with Elena. We have to ask John if he knows anything about Katherine's plans," Stefan explained.

"He's in the hospital, too?" Eira asked.

"Yes, Katherine attacked him. Tyler's father died and we have to attend the memorial," Stefan informed her of what else happened. "And Damon kissed Katherine thinking it was Elena."

   Eira's mouth hung open,"That happened in 12 hours?"

   "Yes," Stefan said. "I'll come find you once we finish to talking to John."

    "Okay," Eira replied as Stefan walked away.

    Eira went up to the desk lady and asked for Caroline's room number. The lady politely told her where it was and Eira walked off to find the room.

   Eira walked into Caroline's room. Caroline was watching something on the television and she saw Eira out of her peripheral vision.

   "Hey!" Caroline smiled, happily.

    Eira went and hugged and Caroline hugged her back. Eira pulled away and said,"I'm so glad you're okay."

   "The doctors say I'm healing really fast," Caroline informed.

   Eira knew that was due to Damon's blood, but Eira smiled that her friend was okay and was going to be better. "That's great," Eira said enthusiastically.

      "I'm watching Jersey Shore, do you want to watch it with me?" Caroline asked.

    "I don't really watch anything, Care," Eira explained.