Chapter EightpointFive

Any chapters with .5 = Rylan's point of view.  .75= Jake's point of view. 

Chapter 8.5

Rylan Sauron

I paced around the room, trying to think of ways on how to woo her. Arabella looked scared... It was like she wasn't used to.... Intimacy? Why though? Was it because...

I stopped pacing and let out a big sigh of relief. She was innocent. That's it. She's just not used to intimacy, I guess. I slumped onto my chair and started with my paperwork.

'Two more weeks,' my wolf taunted, trying to claw its way out. 'Let me have her.'

I gripped the edge of the table tightly and tried to calm my senses. He didn't help at all. He brought many vivid images and oh so naughty images of my mate into my head. I felt the lust take over for a second or two.

"Damn you," I cursed out loud before bringing my fist into the wall.

'You’re going to die if you don't let me have her,' my wolf growled. 'We're both going to die!'

"Give me more time," I pleaded, feeling him come back in.

'A week and that's all,' my wolf growled out. 'After that, I will take over and...'

"Okay," I snarled, feeling my anger get the best of me. He sent images of my mate through the link. Her tear stained face and the horror in her eyes. Damn him!

'Good boy,' my wolf laughed.

I hated it. I hated how my wolf has gotten a whole lot stronger than my human side. Alphas were supposed to be strong and in control. But my hunger for control and power has gotten the best of me. I let my wolf take over most of the time, giving him more strength than my human side.

But you wouldn’t be where you are now without my help,’ another voice laughed darkly.

Two more weeks. I had two weeks to make her fall for me and completely give herself up to me. I may seem like a cruel bastard, but I would never try to take advantage of women... Especially not my mate!

Reaching for telephone, I phoned my trusted maid. I knew what I had to do. "Yes Alpha?"

"Please send my father into my office. I need his assistance."

"Will do, sir. I'll send him right up as soon as he can."

"Thank you, Beatrice," she didn’t notice the double meaning of the word. I thanked her for her service and for being so welcoming to my Arabella. She was the only person I had trusted… Some of my pack members weren’t as loyal as her.

"No problem, Sir."

Five minutes after the call, my father walked into my office. I let his indecency of just barging in pass. I needed his help more than ever.