Chapter 7

OKAY! I just got back from a cider mill and ate an apple without cleaning it so I'm sorry if the chemicals kill me and I'm unable to finish the series.

Once finding the room, the boy opens the door, revealing a small room right in front of the fighting ring. "Whaddya think? Best seats in the house, huh?" he asks, his eyes gazing into mine, making me blush.

"Whoa! Unbelievable! This place is even more amazing than I imagined!" Korra shrieks, but his attention stays onto me. "It is" I say, as my face continues to burn like a fire.

"Name's Bolin, by the way." Bolin states before leading me towards the railing, where Korra looked around. 

"I'm Dakota, and this is Korra" I smile kindly.

Bolin's eyes catch my waterskin and they widen at the object tucked into it.

"Cool! Are you a fan of Councilman Sokka?" he asks, causing Korra to send me a humorous glance. "Well you see" I say shyly "I'm Sokka's granddaughter, and this is his boomerang".

His eyes widen as he looked at it then back at me "Oh my spirits" he whispers before another voice calls him back.

"He's cute" Korra states bluntly as Bolin talks with another guy.

"I'm with Bato" I remind her, causing her to roll her eye. "Please! Bato is just some guy from home." Korra states, a frown forming on my lips.

"Either way, your feelings will come out soon enough" Korra snickers.

"Come here, I want you to meet my brother, Mako." Bolin states as he pulls Korra and I to Mako.

"Mako? Wow, I-I heard you playing on the radio." Korra flusters before holding her hand out. However, Mako totally ignores Korra and slips on his helmet.

"Come on, Bolin, we're up." Mako states before stepping away from us.

"... or I could meet him later." Korra sighs, retracting her hand.

"Yeah, sorry about that. My brother just gets real ... focused before a match. Okay, I gotta go, wish me luck.  Not ... that I'll need it." Bolin smiles to Korra.

"Good luck Bolin" I smile kindly, however next to me, Korra jumps in the air "Good luck. Knock 'em out!".

With a goofy grin on his face, he finishes strapping his helmet before turning and going onto a platform.

"Introooooducing the Fire Ferrets!" a voice rings throughout the building as the platform shakes forward. Bolin and another guy wave proudly to the crowd, while Mako stands still.

Once the other team joins them at the arena, everything breaks loose. There's water, fire and earth everywhere. " And they're off! The two teams waste no time trying to blast each other out of zone one!" another voice calls throughout the arena, giving me a trilling vibe.