Chapter Three

"Tana!!"

"Nelly!!"

"Trigga!!" He said calling his own name. Santana giggled walking out from her room seeing them both laid up on the couch. Chanel stood up going to the kitchen, that was in the middle of the apartment, meeting up with her friend.

"Wassup"

"You wouldn't mind if Trigga invited some of his friends over would you?"

"No I'm in my room studying anyways so I don't care" she shrugged her shoulders going in the fridge taking out a pitcher of kool aid.

Chanel watched her friend go in the cabinet taking out a clean glass before placing it on the counter. Her hair was in a half pony showing off her facial features she was dressed in leggings and a t shirt hiding her body.

"Nikki and Diamond coming over too"

"Alright" she said pouring herself a cup of juice.

"And King and Dex and some other niggas" Trigga added.

"How many niggas?" Santana questioned before taking a sip.

"Like two more they ain't like the last ones"

"I hope not" Chanel added.

"If they are I'm kicking all y'all out-"

"Even me?" Trigga questioned.

"Yes even you" Santana answered going to the back hearing her best friend giggling.

Chanel turned around and faced her man for the past two years even though they knew each other for six.  She has known Trae aka Trigga way before he even got put onto the game, through her older cousin Dontay. She admired his chocolate colored skin and fresh edge up she did herself, His pink full lip and dark brown eyes was something she couldn't resist. He was dressed in gray sweat pants and a black t shirt like he was chilling at his own place.

"King going to the liquor store you want anything?"

"Uh yea just ciroc red berry should be fine" she answered sitting down next to him.

"What you smiling for?"

"Remember when we first met?" She questioned.

"Yeah your little ass had a staring problem" he answered. She sucked her teeth and waved him off before looking at the tv. She met Trigga when she was fifteen and he was nineteen and she been in love with him ever since. They made it official when she was over age and he was fresh out.

"Your tall ass was rude as hell"

"Yea cause you called me ugly-"

"You are ugly" she lied.

"Well my ugly ass got you calling me daddy so I don't ca-"

Before he could finish she threw a small square decor pillow at him making him laugh. He pulled her in closer and pecked her lips turning her frown into a smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled kissing him again.