Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Modern Preference: What guy you fangirl over

Caspian

"Y/N?" Caspian came running into your room, his eyes wide and alert. He had heard your scream, sending him into a frenzy.

"Yes?" You sat up straighter on your bed, cross legged in front of your computer.

"Are you alright? You screamed," he said, sitting on the bed and petting down your hair, checking you over for any injuries.

"I'm fine," you assured him, a bit confused. It dawned on you that he didn't at all understand why you were screaming and you started to laugh a bit.

"I'm confused," Caspian admitted, shaking his head.

"The new trailer for Doctor Strange was released." You thought that your explanation would justify it but Caspian still didn't understand. "That means more Benedict Cumberbatch."

"I'm in love with a nerd."

"And I'm in love with a jock. Looks like we're both disappointed."

Peter

You and Peter were on the train, going to Edmund and F/N's house. He had been staring out the window but forced his attention to you when he felt small convulses against his body.

"Y/N?" He whispered. "Are you alright?" You didn't respond but nothing appeared to be wrong with you. You had headphones on and were holding your phone rather close to your face and away from his line of view, as though you didn't want him to see what you were watching. He pulled out one of your headphones, trying to get your attention.

"Y/N," he said again. This time you heard him. You quickly pressed the home button on your phone, exiting out of whatever app you had been using. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," you said quickly, blushing.

"Y/N."

You sighed. "Fine. I was watching Grant Gustin's performance of 'Glad You Came' on Glee."(A/N: Okay everyone go Youtube it. Now.)

"You're obsessed."

"Yep."

Edmund

Edmund settled down next to you, bowl of hot soup in hand. He grabbed the TV remote, turning to Netflix.

"Okay, Y/N, what do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Um," you said, laying your head on his shoulder. "How about a mini binge watch of Merlin?"

"Why? We've seen all of the seasons a million times." He was right. You had watched all of the episodes multiple times, even the sad ones.

"I really like it?" you excused sheepishly. Edmund rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"You just want to watch more Colin Morgan."

"Mum says I have a type."