016 | HINATA SHŌYŌ

one shot is titled— FIGHTedited as of 04/27/2020

one shot is titledFIGHT
edited as of 04/27/2020

"I care for your well-being, Shōyō!" You argued back, yelling at the angry sunshine.

"You shouldn't care for me! It's just natural that I get injured!" He shouted back, pointing to the bruise on his hands. "I always get bruises, you see."

You sighed deeply, your back facing Hinata. "You know what? I'll stop caring for you." You said, slamming the door close and angrily stomped back to ypur house.

The boy rolled his eyes, reading Volleyball Monthly to see their team in the cover of the sports magazine. Hinata smiled, happy that they won the Nationals.

"Look at us!" Shōyō gushed, turning his body to the other side of the bed. Then, he realised that the two of had a fight. His smile faded as the magazine slipped from his slender fingers. Shōyō faced the ceiling, his palm covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't you think you crossed the line back there?" Your friend chuckled, resting her head on the table, looking intently you who scrolled down at your phone with a smirk.

"It's fine~" You sang, showing her the picture.

You edited a picture of yourself and a picture of (anime character), the boy kissing your cheeks while you blushed.

"Did he see the message though?" She arched an eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm sure of it." You saw Hinata's icon in the bottom of the caption, a proof that it was seen by him but the picture was still loading.

"I'm leaving you. I've found someone better." Your friend narrates, an amused chuckle leaving her lips.

Hinata sent a crying emoji in your chat, "I'm sorry! Forgive me please!" You imitated that of Hinata's voice.

"Oh my god, please stop!" Your friend pleaded, clutching her stomach while she rolled down the floor, laughing madly.

When the picture finished loading, Shōyō's icon was seen under the picture. He sent a -_- emoticon, with three dots after it.

"He saw it!"

"Really?" Her friend smiled before picking her bag and glanced at her watch. "Gotta go."

You nodded, averting her gaze back to the gadget.

Shōyō: are you serious?

(F/n): yes! ^-^

Shōyō: lolol

(F/n): i forgive you for earlier.

Shōyō: i'm relieved to know.

(F/n): i just want to make you happy, you know?

Hinata: i appreciate all your efforts but you alone, makes me happy. I love you, (f/n)

author's note

Freya : Forgive meh its short

Kuroo : just like chibi-chan's height haha lol

Freya : it isnt funny, kuroo

Kuroo : *whimpers* sorry.

Hola! I hope you enjoyed this!

@TheCrimsonAssassin

Thanks for requesting and reading this hq one shot book!

tHIS WAS SO BAD I WANNA CRINGE FUCK