Chapter 27 - All for You.

Ha Eun's (Hae In) POV
"I want at least 3 guards to be around Queen Hae In at all times." 3? What am I, a prisoner? I couldn't help but feel anger bubbling in me. I said "I'm going back to our room." Before standing up and leaving. I heard So say "Remember, General!" Before running after me.

He grabbed my arm lightly and said "What's wrong, 부인?" I shook his hand off and ignored him before continuing to walk away. I went to the lake, and sat down. Prince So sat next to me and said "What's wrong? Are you angry at me? What did I do?" I sighed and said "Why do I need so many guards around me? It's so uncomfortable and restricting...I hate that feeling, you know that."

He said "It's for your safety, 부인..." I exclaimed "But I AM safe! I don't want to feel like a prisoner, So! Can't you understand me?" He cupped my face and said "I'm just afraid...You know how my mother is out to get me, I just put you and our child in a very dangerous situation, she may hurt the both of you, just to hurt me." I froze. I never realized this.

So was only taking all these precautions to be safe. He did this because he cared for us...I hugged him tightly and said "I'm sorry...I- I never looked at things from your perspective..." He stroked my hair lightly and said "It's alright, 부인. I know you feel stressed out." He kissed my forehead gently and said "How about thinking about our child's name?"

I said "Isn't it too early?" He smiled and said "It's never too early to think about our child."

Wang So's POV
"What do you think a good name will be for our child?" She smiled and said "If it's a girl, I want to name her SoHye. If it's a guy, I want to name him Wang Ju. How about you, 서방님?" I just smiled and said "If it's a girl, I want to name her MunDeok. I like the name Wang Ju...But I was thinking of Hyohwa."

She nodded and laid her head onto my shoulder while saying "I hope our child will grow up to healthy..." She kissed my cheek and said "You'll make a great father, 서방님." I smiled and said "You'll be an amazing mother, 부인." She said "I love you, 서방님." I always feel so guilty when Hae In tells me that she loves me.

I'm unable to return the 3 words to her, I don't know what it feels like to love someone, I don't even know if what I'm experiencing with Hae In is love. I've never been loved, my mother hurt me, and proceeded to detest me after scarring me.

The family I was sent to in Shinju...Never saw me as their son. They saw me as a refugee, and I was constantly bullied when I was young and almost died during a sparring session. From then on, I picked up martial arts secretly and I managed to put them to good use, especially when I was left on the mountain as a prey for the wolves.

She said "서방님, I know you love me even if you don't say it back to me." I said "I'm really sorry, Hae In...Every time you tell me that you love me, I'm unable to return the words, I- I feel so bad...Everyone told me in the past that I was a monster, and a monster will never be loved. I was told that I was heartless and I will never be able to love. I will never be able to find my soulmate...But 부인...You appeared..."

Ha Eun's (Hae In) POV
I could hear the sadness laced in his voice, I could feel the guilt. But most importantly, I saw the tears that rolled down his cheeks. He wrapped his arms around his knees and my heart broke. I never saw Prince So this vulnerable. The worst thing is, he was my husband and this broke me even more.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and said "Forget about everything people have told you. You have me, you have our child. 서방님, look at me." He looked up and I cupped his face lightly. I pressed my lips onto his gently and wiped his tears away, failing to stop my tears from falling.

I didn't let go of his face and said "I've never put you in the light of a monster, everyone that told you that...Don't put them in mind. When you say that you're a monster...You always break my heart whenever you say that..." He cupped my face in his huge hands and said "I'm sorry..." I said "Don't apologize, I've never blamed you for not being able to return my words, because I know you love me. You just don't know how it feels like, you'll realize it soon."

He nodded and said "Thank you 부인, you're always so understanding..." I said "You always say that..."

Wang So's POV
Hae In saw me in my most vulnerable state, and never took advantage of me and also ever looked down on me. Hae In...Is the first person to have ever told me such things. I hugged her tightly and said "I've never felt so happy in my life...Whenever I'm with you, I'm always so happy."

She said "Let's go back to our room, hm?" I nodded and said "Let's go." I hope the guards will deter Mother away from Hae In, I don't think I will be able to control myself if Hae In and our baby gets injured. For my family, I'm willing to fight.