Preliminaries

Welcome to Wrong Impression

Hi there and welcome to more of my backstories. After finishing RIFOY, this started plaguing my mind, so I decided to give it a go. Once again, I'm not sure where the story is going, how long it will be or how filled with clichés. I'm just telling it like it is.

FAQ: Is this like RIFOY 2?
A: No, it is not. Kyle and Kay's story continues in Too Young.

This story focuses on Tom and Angie, names mentioned in the Time chapter of RIFOY. Will any of the cast of RIFOY be making an appearance? Yes, they will.

Warning: This story is much darker than RIFOY. Unlike Kyle and Kay, Angie and Tom live harsh lives. I can also already warn you that the ending of this also ties up with Too Young.

What to expect

Bad language (this story is also uncensored)
Tragedy
Humor (can't write without it)
Romance
Stupid teenagers
Some bricks

Updating schedule: twice a week, Monday and Thursday starting nov. 3rd.

Alternative description

When Angie meets Tom, it feels like the sun has finally risen over her world. Who cares that they're both dirt poor and their futures are iffy at best? The struggle is much easier to bare when you have someone by your side.

After all, the best things in life are free. Love is free. But like all magic, it comes with a unquantifiable price. A price neither of them are willing to pay. Especially when everything they thought they knew about each other might only be a wrong impression.

 Especially when everything they thought they knew about each other might only be a wrong impression