chapter 3: the dream

Slowly the room started to melt I saw my family standing around me

"what are you guys doing here?"I asked them

"we are here to tell you that you are going to be alone forever." My dad said

"what do you mean I'm going to be alone?!" I asked a tone of shock in my voice

"some nice people are going to take you away and fix you." My mom said

"no no NO your sending me to hospital again! Don't send me there I don't want to be alone! Pleases don't!"  suddenly two men we're strapping me into a dolly. "NO LET ME GO I DON'T NEED TO GO TO A CRAZY HOUSE YOUR THE CRAZY PEOPLE! JACK! JACK! HELP ME JACK!" I saw jack standing there with my mom and dad as I rolled away from them they we're all laughing as they waved good bye suddenly I couldn't see them and I was being thrown in a room I was all alone and there was a TV screen it suddenly turned on.

"we will fix you miss marry don't worry."a voice said and then it started laughing.

"NO !NO I DON'T NEED TO BE FIXED LET ME OUT OF HERE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE I GATE BEING ALONE! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" I started panicking but I felt a needle go into my arm the room I was traped in started to dissolve I looked up and saw that Johnathan was holding me in his arms I instantly blushes and sat up. I wiped away my tears.

"so what is it you learned?" I asked

"well you only have two fears which is remarkable. You have a phobia of being alone and mental hospitals....may I ask why?" He wrote down some stuff and looked up waiting for my answer.

"Shure but then you haft to do one thing I say."I said bargaining he looked at me and thought for a second.

"fine but im not doing anything weird."he said (I wonder what his definition of weird is?)

"ok the reason for both my fears is, when I was younger everyone thought I was crazy cause I lived fear and I wasn't scared like normal people...so one day I came home and there we're some people there my mom told me they we're going to take me somewhere to help me but I didn't want help. They had to take me to the hospital by force once I was there I was thrown in a small room, they left me there for three days without talking to me there was a TV in the room but no power button and they feed me with a machine I was completely alone on the fourth day the TV came on and some voice was laughing saying not to worry I would be fixed soon and they cept laughing for hours then when the TV went off two big clown goons came in and took me to a too and I was strapped down and then the joker and Harley Quinn came in I stayed there being screwed with until I escaped I left and I hate hospitals and being alone ever since...." I looked at crane and saw him shirt his glasses he looked kind if mad.

"did the joker or any if his goons try to.... Violate you."he asked

"no they just we're trying to make me go crazy for real."

"good.. I mean it's not good they tried to wren such a brilliant young mind but at least they didn't touch you....."he looked down awkwardly. "so what is is I haft to do now that you told me this?" I smirked and stood up.

"you haft to let me be your sidekick and apprentice." I smiled at him

"are you Sure you want this?"he said giving me a questionable look

"Johnathan it's all I've ever wanted."I said "plus I already have the costume I pointed at my outfit

"fine.....but you won't be able to go home."he said giving me a face that seemed like he really wanted me to say something like I don't care.

"crane do you really think that matters. Screw my family!"Johnathan smiled

"ok then I'll show you your new room it was a spare but I guess it came in handy but remember this is just one of are hideouts." He said walking of motioning me to follow him

"got it."I said and followed (omg he said are hideouts. ARE!) We walked into a room it had black carpet and light brown walls

"this is your new room it has a Queen bed, a plasma TV, and a computer. I'll go shopping tomorrow and but you some clothes."he said proudly

"wow this is amazing." I turned around and hugged Johnathan and then blushed and let him go. "sorry I got a little exited."

"that's fine it's not like I hate being hugged by a pretty girl." Johnathan blushed slightly (man he must not be that good with girls he blushes a lot) "well come with me I need to give you the antidote for the fear toxin so it won't effect you and then we are going to head out and spread some Halloween fear."

(I prefer this than Christmas cheer) I thought as we walked down to his lab.